Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard cooperation

Leaderboard cooperation

Post your id here if you are willing to work with other players in future leaderboard events to try and coordinate and work out ties between all participants. Consider my id posted. As far as I know this is a playing style choice, purely voluntary and not against any rules.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Fashion Designer
    I'm in. I hate the competitiveness of leaderboard events. Would much rather work together to all get the goal. That's what CS use to be about.
    Name: Tybug

I'm in, too.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    This in theory would be ideal but people on our leaderboards are random and a lot of people don't visit forum therefore we would have to contact everyone on our leaderboards to ask them if they want to do this. Am I missing something? We could make the idea more known about tho.

Edit.. I just remembered... in this leaderboard I made some points then checked the board and mine were exactly the same amount as another yet I was placed in 2nd place and the other was in 3rd place. Really it should have shown both of us tied in 2nd. Maybe it would be different once the event finished. We'll have to hunt for someone who has been tied at the end and find out what happened.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 03-14-17 at 03:08 AM. Reason: addition

Banned
    I'd do it too.

Executive Chef
    ★ yes for me (: ★

One suggestion is to post on our walls for the cooperation pact ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'd do it too.
    Me too. I only played to 3000 this last event to get Ostara

Farm Supplier
    I am in too

Host(ess)
    I am in

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I just remembered... in this leaderboard I made some points then checked the board and mine were exactly the same amount as another yet I was placed in 2nd place and the other was in 3rd place. Really it should have shown both of us tied in 2nd. Maybe it would be different once the event finished. We'll have to hunt for someone who has been tied at the end and find out what happened.
    Maybe you had half a point more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast