Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just saw this also, although mine is dated as Dec. 5th. Since the splash screen you posted above has snow, I was hoping our game board would have it. But alas, no such luck
    Mine was dated the 5th as well, but I didn't see it til today so posted in case others missed it as well I was also looking for snow in the game! lol

Nightclub Owner
    I guess no update today due to the current event(?)

ETA: Or is Friday the new update day?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I hope we get an event giving a gift giving reward. In past years this was the case eg the Pile of Gifts. This was wonderful! Please S8 give us something nice for Christmas - we have all worked hard on your events all year!

New Resident
    Another one, wow!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Executive Chef
    Was hoping for more expansions , it would of been great to have room to decorate for Christmas
    Last edited by katbtodd; 12-22-16 at 01:46 PM.

Banned
    I'm hoping we get a monster hunt in January. I'd like to get the armored alicorn.

Farm Supplier

Monster Hunt??

I got a new sale promo that has troll tokens today. Could a monster hunt be coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I got a new sale promo that has troll tokens today. Could a monster hunt be coming up?
    I have the same offer, and I really hope there's a monster hunt coming soon. But I can't imagine them starting one this week while the winter event is still going on..... People are still fighting yetis, and that would interfere with the monster hunt. Although, it sure would be awesome if the yetis could be part of a monster hunt, but only if they dropped lots of tokens.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have the same offer, and I really hope there's a monster hunt coming soon. But I can't imagine them starting one this week while the winter event is still going on..... People are still fighting yetis, and that would interfere with the monster hunt. Although, it sure would be awesome if the yetis could be part of a monster hunt, but only if they dropped lots of tokens.
    I came over to say the same thing - looks like a monster hunt is next. I want the armored ali.