Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fortune Teller, closed for business? ★

Executive Chef

Fortune Teller, closed for business? ★

Hi All, is Fortune Teller closed for good? ★
    She seemed to be forgotten and left on the shelf or storage lol ..

Banned
    Fortune Teller was one of the things I wanted to save up for - so it's now no longer functioning?

Farm Supplier
    if you are on the lower level the fotune teller works just fine as you go through your goal book. Really fun. But at level 50 there has been nothing for awhile.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    if you are on the lower level the fotune teller works just fine as you go through your goal book. Really fun. But at level 50 there has been nothing for awhile.
    thx for the info . i don't need to buy then
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    My fortune teller tent has been sitting in my Inventory for a long while now. No new fortunes & just takes up valuable land space as a decoration.

Executive Chef
    For players not at max levels yet.. the Fortune Tent is a precious building in collecting materials needed for the different goals through the levels.
    There are 42 fortunes to go through and are not always one after the other. It takes time.
    At level 50.. it's not needed anymore as we don't have goals to complete.. unfortunately. Maybe some day more levels will be added and our Fortune Tent starts business again.

thread for Fortune Tent is: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...17#post1380517
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-15-17 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Removed text explained in my post below.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The tips you are referring to in the fortune hub thread were removed as they are considered a manipulation (*****) of the fortune tent. This thread seems like a good place for me tell you all why new posts referring to the manipulation of fortunes are edited/removed.

If anyone has any questions about this, please do not post; instead file a forum dispute where you have direct access to discuss it with one of the Community Managers. Thanks...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-16-17 at 12:17 AM. Reason: message meant to be aimed at all forum users, not player :)

I was just thinking about this... I would really like new fortunes! They were a fun addiciton and the items were useful!

Banned
    I thought the opposite was true - the fortune teller's tent was for people who had reached level 50 and run out of things to do. Glad I didn't buy one.

Farm Supplier
    I'm only at level 43, bought the fortune tent and it only gives 700 coins. I'm soooo mad!! 😡I still have goals to do too. I bought it because the posts here said it was useful until level 50, so NOT TRUE!!!😡😡😡😡

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast