Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmz View Post
    How about levels higher than 50!?!?!
    Well could be nice, but not sure it will bring something. If XP rate remains constant:
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well could be nice, but not sure it will bring something. If XP rate remains constant:
    My points are 731,324 wow wonder where that would put me

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My points are 731,324 wow wonder where that would put me
    That's awesome! I'm closing in on 500k.
    I'd really like to see some of the many great ideas implemented that have been suggested in these threads.
    And I agree with 55lee55 as well.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That's awesome! I'm closing in on 500k.
    I'd really like to see some of the many great ideas implemented that have been suggested in these threads.
    And I agree with 55lee55 as well.
    Yes I do too , things sure have changed , it seems more about the value packages , then a cute up date

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It would be very useful if, like last time (how long ago was THAT?), it included "faithful player" energy crates!
    At the very least it would give us something to shoot for / brag about! LOL

BTW, I'm off this chart with 606,319 XP 😉

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I am not in any hurry to get to the gazebo. I suspect that will be the last block of real estate we expand to and (just my opinion so don't shoot me or take it as more than that) that it will signal the end of the game. As much as I would love to see us build a harbor and sail to new lands in which to expand, I just don't see S8 putting much more effort into CS than they need to. In the past year they have released no new animated buildings and the storyline has been minimal. The events have been lackluster at best (again, just my opinion) and S8 appears to be making enough money on gem traps so that they have no real incentive to improve on the game like TL did. I used to look forward to update days, but after a year of disappointment after disappointment, I no longer stock up at gem sales because I know there will be nothing much to do anymore but pile useless decorations into storage.

I don't see much to gush about lately. Castle Story is still my favorite game though, because of the awesome community of people who play it, and I am not in any hurry to see it end as I have met many fantastic people here. So no, not in a rush to get to the gazebo. I say let it sit as a testimony to the most awesome game in S8's stable (no I don't play DS anymore and IMO, this game is the best because as slow moving as it is, it is the only "story" game S8 still produces that has a story line.) and as testimony that our kingdoms are still awesome places to hang out in and chat with our wonderful friends and neighbors.
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes I do too , things sure have changed , it seems more about the value packages , then a cute up date
    Agreed and agreed!

I understand it's about making money. But, I for one have stopped spending money on this game. I strictly play for free. When the updates provided more than just decorations, and when the story line was part of the updates, I bought gems and value packs. But after being burned several times with gem traps, and prizes that were strictly deco, I no longer spend real money to advance. I'm also noticing less neighbors are playing regularly, and I am certainly not as eager to log in as I used to be.

Just my two cents, but I think S8 could make even more money if they offered more things that people really want. Dogs and cats are a perfect example, we asked, they supplied them, and I purchased some from the Barons tent.....(along with many others) But now we are in need of an animal shelter to deal with the inundation of dogs and cats. How about replacing them with some of the other things the players have been asking (clamoring ) for?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-14-16 at 11:20 AM. Reason: edited quote
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Agreed and agreed!

I understand it's about making money. But, I for one have stopped spending money on this game. I strictly play for free. When the updates provided more than just decorations, and when the story line was part of the updates, I bought gems and value packs. But after being burned several times with gem traps, and prizes that were strictly deco, I no longer spend real money to advance. I'm also noticing less neighbors are playing regularly, and I am certainly not as eager to log in as I used to be.

Just my two cents, but I think S8 could make even more money if they offered more things that people really want. Dogs and cats are a perfect example, we asked, they supplied them, and I purchased some from the Barons tent.....(along with many others) But now we are in need of an animal shelter to deal with the inundation of dogs and cats. How about replacing them with some of the other things the players have been asking (clamoring ) for?
    They have great survey but nothing come of them,, if they would just work with the people

Host(ess)
    I hope there's no new storyline this week. I want to rearrange my kingdom (the best part if you ask me!). Would be annoying if needed buildings are in storage at the start of an event...

Rhino Keeper
    If there's an update today, it's probably iOS only, I'm guessing the follow up chapter style event with the jewel from the mystery dinner event. Either that or a monster hunt. And as far as I'm concerned, those may as well be iOS only, given how impossible it is to get enough gold tokens as an Android player.

Quote Originally Posted by l03z View Post
    I hope there's no new storyline this week. I want to rearrange my kingdom (the best part if you ask me!). Would be annoying if needed buildings are in storage at the start of an event...
    I will respectfully disagree. If we are lucky enough to get a storyline update, then it won't be timed or a 'special' quest. That means you can wait until you are finished rearranging and complete it at your leisure. Meanwhile, those of us who are bored to tears will have something to do. Therefore, I'm hoping that we won't get another storybook type thing that is timed.

I try to do any rearranging on the weekends, when there are no updates. That way buildings will be in place and ready on Thursdays. Just in case.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending