Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy, Bon festival

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Players below LV49 can get gingers from Kyoko, but LV49 players never got the ginger from Kyoko.
    It's not fair.
    I'm a level 49 and have received Ginger from Kyoko. Only once or twice but I have noticed it.

Fashion Designer
    Ive already completed the first step.

Now in the second step it asks for:

Step 6
    Serve 5 Beef Teriyakis
    Collect 10 Crabs
    Master Spider Roll to 2 Stars ... requires 12 batches

ive already mastered beef teriyakis ::<

question: does putting mastery spice on the beef teriyaki count as 2 servings on the goal that I currently have now?

Grand Emperor
    You need to serve beef teriyaki 5 times. Mastery spice won't help here. Mastery spice is good for when you need to master a level, as it will give you an extra mastery star but it won't increase what is served.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks nmishii.

sighs. should've checked and wait >::3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    I'm a level 49 and have received Ginger from Kyoko. Only once or twice but I have noticed it.
    Storm8 have changed the event.

#138 floor

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback regarding Ginger, everyone. Our team has given a little boost to Ginger so you should see Kyoko dropping them a bit more often. Good luck with the event, everyone!
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    Already on the last step on this event - should finish mastering Gyoza and Beef Teriyaki to 3 stars in 8 days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    Ive gotten some from her too. Level 49, with 8 plots and shes giving me some about four times now. Not a lot, but its something. Im on the 2nd level of those california and dragon rolls. And I just need to cook the beef dish six more times and Ill be done with that portion.

The reason im so far along is because I skipped a few sections right away, with the 60 gems I had laying around. I didnt know Kyoko would come around so often otherwise I may have finished towards the end without the gems. BUT seeing as to how sugar is a hassle and I needed some for the mastery spice, Im happy I got as ahead as I did. I can focus on other things and be assured ill finish in time.

Other than the easter egg one, where they gave us a huge boost, this will be the first time ive been able and have wanted to put in the work to finish a cooking goal. I tried with the st. patricks one but couldnt get done in time. Now THAT one annoyed me, because I was so close. Im excited about the recipes too. Im tired of making the same stuff over and over again.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished mastering Gyoza to 3 stars, so now I only have that Beef Teriyaki to go!

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to say a big thanks to S8 for putting the special event ingredients into the special event pantry and not the regular one. This event would've sucked with a clogged pantry.

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed this event very much. It was very nice to have a long duration to complete it. Thank you S8!