Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy, Bon festival

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    I am level 48 and Kyoko is not leaving me any and the lady that drops spice has left me nothing but garlic. I can't believe she hasn't dropped at least a couple. Hope this is a good recipe after all this waiting on ginger! Ugh
    am only getting mostly garlic with some occasional basil from spice lady too.. at this ginger rate, the only way some of us may find out if that reward recipe is good or not is by reading about it here but, than again the kyoko lady shockingly just gave me my first ginger of the day at 11pm so there may be hope after-all! looks like they are letting everyone get ginger from her now..

Host(ess)
    If you finishe the festival challenge before the sushi challenge does Kyoto still visit? I don't have enough wasabi root to master the recipes, and I haven't seen her in a while. Please help!

She just came in, sorry folks!
    Last edited by okiwao; 08-10-15 at 09:54 PM.

And it is California Roll:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	California Roll.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	22742
    Last edited by killmypatience; 08-11-15 at 06:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ****mypatience View Post
    And it is California Roll:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	California Roll.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	22742
    I wish I'm on level 27 and up... I want this roll so badly
    I can earn 3600 coins! I want it!

Thanks Team Lava...Great Event...I do wish like many others that ALL EVENT RECIPES would remain after each event...I also would like to recommend that after we complete this event that the girl dropping those ingredients we needed would disappear... I really have to see her for 10 more days??? This event should have been a 7 day event in my opinion. Thanks again TL������

7 day event? Wouldn't have worked for us lower level players. I'm on the final step for what part of the event is available for me, I'm level 24. I'm going to need at least 4 more days just for the sugar collecting alone

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback regarding Ginger, everyone. Our team has given a little boost to Ginger so you should see Kyoko dropping them a bit more often. Good luck with the event, everyone!
    I'm awfully short on ginger at the moment and can't seem to be able to plant more then a few a day in the garden. Yesterday I had 7 plots at one point 5 of those had vanilla on them thats 5 plots out of commission for 8 hours!. Today I have 8 plots and currently I have 3 plots stuffed with vanilla. Now you could say use the vanilla for the mastery spice. However mastery spice needs sugar and all my sugar goes towards eel sauce just like any other challenge of these types you always need loads of sugar and mastery spice needing 2 sugars is really not helpful.

I have 23 wasabi root saved up but no way to make the paste without ginger. I haven't been using a single ginger for any other recipe. All the ginger I had is going to the wasabi paste. I am only on step 5/7 of the sushi sense challenge.

So unless my restaurant hits a ginger jackpot I don't see where the amount of ginger should be coming from that I still need for this event.

Executive Chef
    Im on the last part for the beef ramen and am trying my hardest to make the mastery spice AND the eel sauce. My gosh, its hard to do it. But Cid has been dropping an odd amount of hammers for me lately so I may be able to upgrade my butcher shop to gain five ingredients at once. I was getting a huge amount of ginger but even thats gone done. Im on part 4 of the california roll goal.

But Kyoko has been coming around often enough, which is most important. I have 8 plots and seriously need more ginger now. I have 23 wasabi but no ginger. Ive been getting vanilla like its no ones business.

Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    Now you could say use the vanilla for the mastery spice. However mastery spice needs sugar and all my sugar goes towards eel sauce just like any other challenge of these types you always need loads of sugar and mastery spice needing 2 sugars is really not helpful.
    Beef teriyaki needs 2 eel sauce = 4 sugar
    Mastery spice needs 2 sugar
    2 beef teriyaki without mastery spice = 8 sugar
    1 beef teriyaki with mastery spice = 6 sugar

So it's more economical to master beef teriyaki using mastery spice.

I've been doing the chicken dish first while scraping sugars here and there to make mastery spice so I can finish the teriyaki. It was so nice to reach level 24 and finally got vanilla available!

Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    Beef teriyaki needs 2 eel sauce = 4 sugar
    Mastery spice needs 2 sugar
    2 beef teriyaki without mastery spice = 8 sugar
    1 beef teriyaki with mastery spice = 6 sugar

So it's more economical to master beef teriyaki using mastery spice.

I've been doing the chicken dish first while scraping sugars here and there to make mastery spice so I can finish the teriyaki. It was so nice to reach level 24 and finally got vanilla available!
    Yes that is very true! However the beef teriyaki isn't really the problem for me. I have been using my mastery spice stock on the beef teriyaki however I burnt that supply as well. I only need 4 more cooks to finish beef teriyaki completely. I still need to do the chicken one but that only requires 1 eel sauce. Hopefully I'll be able to make some more mastery spice when teriyaki is done.

For me ginger is by far the biggest issue as those recipes require more cooks for mastery as well. I can many make 3 ish spider rolls a day or that other dish. And at that rate I can't complete it.