Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Oh boy, Bon festival

New Resident
    I was so so so close to finishing but wasn't able to Can someone tell me how many gems it costs to get the end recipe for the one with beef teriyaki/gyoza? (My game is glitching and won't tell me) and also the info on that recipe? (Quantity, profit etc)?

Thanks!!!

Finished step five of sushi, not too shabby could have finished 6 if I had gotten vanilla the past 3 days. Ran out of mastery spice but storage is bulging with ginger.

Rhino Keeper
    On Android: the recipes for Gyoza and Beef Teriyaki are still available when you click on Commercial range. But there is no option to cook Eel sauce or Wasabi paste on diner stove.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    On Android: the recipes for Gyoza and Beef Teriyaki are still available when you click on Commercial range. But there is no option to cook Eel sauce or Wasabi paste on diner stove.
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and your commercial range but do not see these recipes. Are you still seeing them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and your commercial range but do not see these recipes. Are you still seeing them?
    Not any more. Now they only appear on Discovery Table.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819