Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy, Bon festival

New Resident
    hey guys i want to know how much is california roll per dish ? tyvm xDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by GosuWnb View Post
    hey guys i want to know how much is california roll per dish ? tyvm xDDDDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Finished mastering Gyoza to 3 stars, so now I only have that Beef Teriyaki to go!
    I still haven't been able to complete the sushi challenge because of the sparse supply of ginger. -.-

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    awesome! ty

I'm so proud of myself! I was reaching level 24 at the beginning of the event so didn't have the sushi part available. I reached level 27 3 days ago with $0 lol. Took forever to buy the salad bar but now I'm on step 4, close to finishing. I won't finish the sushi part as there's just not enough time left but that's okay, I did pretty good!

So weird, I have been experiencing the complete opposite to everyone else regarding spices. I haven't had a single vanilla this whole quest. All I've been getting is ginger, so I have a huge amount of wasabi and it hasn't been an issue at all to me! Weird! Can I have some of your vanilla so I can make some mastery spice? Lol

Thats what is happenings to me now, figures. I have a stash of 20 wasabi but am down to 3 mastery spice. I would like to finish step 5!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    I'm so proud of myself! I was reaching level 24 at the beginning of the event so didn't have the sushi part available. I reached level 27 3 days ago with $0 lol. Took forever to buy the salad bar but now I'm on step 4, close to finishing. I won't finish the sushi part as there's just not enough time left but that's okay, I did pretty good!
    Nicely done, I love how you took such an optimistic perspective regarding your experience with this event!

You're also set up to be even more successful next time...it's great how progression usually stacks in your favor in this game.

Thank you for the first post. I completed the quests and had no idea what the prize was as the Reward screen showed no image or info. I searched all the storage area but nothing. This one was not stressful. I was able to complete it without disrupting my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I still haven't been able to complete the sushi challenge because of the sparse supply of ginger. -.-
    My ginger was sparse too. I have enough garlic to protect a whole continent from vampires. I had to delete some as my pantry was full and there were no recipes I could make.