Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh boy, Bon festival

Quote Originally Posted by copperspoon View Post
    Dumb question, but where do you find the sushi rice??
    It should be in Butcher shop. But I am on Iphone and cannot find it neither can I find recipes. I made a batch of wasabi paste and soy sauce but now, cannot proceed because of the glitch

Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    I know many players (myself included) like to have all the goals posted together in one place, so here we go...

[...]

Thanks to everyone who has helped provide details of the goals, particularly beckycarter!

Just realised that Fat Bear has put together a similar list in a separate thread, with extra info - see here.
    Ha, you read my mind, Madam Apron! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Android newbie here. So these extra recipes that are here now. If I master those before time is up. Will they stay after the event?

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie40403 View Post
    Android newbie here. So these extra recipes that are here now. If I master those before time is up. Will they stay after the event?
    No. You can usually tell because recipes that are going to disappear have special "event-only" ingredients, like the eel sauce and wasabi paste. Kyook is going to stop coming after the event ends, so you wouldn't be able to make any of the extra recipes anyway. You'll keep the "yellow stars" from the recipes and the plaque that goes on your wall, but that's it.

You *will*, however, keep the 2 recipes at the ends of the quest lines, in this case Beef Ramen and California Roll. Those don't require an special ingredients and will be permanent additions, but you have to unlock them first!

Hope this answers your question, let me know if it wasn't clear, and welcome aboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

You are awesome, thanks! Explained perfectly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Expanding the pantry is always a priority to me. Every time you open a new market or upgrade for more items you need the pantry space, otherwise you'll keep getting stuck. I focus on upgrading pantry until the point I'm not regularly pressed for space then I'll focus on upgrading the different stores for more items. Then when I start becoming regularly stuck for pantry space, I go back to upgrading the pantry. Rinse, repeat. Currently I have 125 pantry space and 4 items per store (. With the exception of the fruit stand that I just built) with all stores that are available to me built and finding myself running out of room again, so will go back to focusing on the pantry again. It's a vicious circle, lol

Eta: do you have the spice maker? If you do then use your vanilla and ginger to make spice for more money and making mastery of items during events easier.
    Thx for ur advise.
    The mastery +1 thing needs garlic which i lack of, LOL
    and i also have to save garlic to make pizza.

Just now I hv re-read the goal step, I was shocked that this goal requires salad bar which I don't hv yet :'(
    I hv to work hard to save up for it now. Coins is in a real low level for now. Which I can hardly understand as I haven't played with the decor part yet.

Fashion Designer
    Oh it should be mastery spice requires sugar which I lack of.. As I hv to save for making the goal dishes.

Rhino Keeper
    Highly upset. I have 9 plots to grow my spices. Currently 6 are occupied by vanilla and 3 are occupied by basil. It takes 8 hours for the vanilla. Very upset!! I will never grow ginger at this rate. :-(

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have added all of the steps for both events in the first post in this thread. I just finished getting all Beckys posts together when I saw an amalamated one! Hope it helps a bit...

Fashion Designer
    Players below LV49 can get gingers from Kyoko, but LV49 players never got the ginger from Kyoko.
    It's not fair.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast