Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 08/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2015) iOS only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Can't believe we got another Rotten cabbage value pack ,,yes I can , to me there is nothing in there worth paying gems for
    Thinking there sales must be down, so they are pushing the stuff
    Yeah...and either TL/S8 didn't see (or ignored, lol) my request in another thread for something diff to pair with the rotten cabbages than mushrooms and to substitute energy CRATES (instead of that instant 100-energy boost). *sigh* & /pass.

Fashion Designer
    I just received a message that the tend is changing items yet again, cut me and the little people that actually care and spend gems some slack and keep it consistently

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Release 3: New prizes in tent. Details to go into this post of what they are...

Link to Baron's Tent April 2015 Release #1
    Link to Baron's Tent July 2015 Release #2
    Link to Building Guide
    last baron prizes lasted at random and I personally have not fount what I really wanted to buy (golden caliche) not once, extend it for one more month or let us pick the daily prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually think the cat is kind of funny. If I had more room I might get it for my Greselda corner.

I love that they are releasing new content frequently with the game tent but I hope they throw a few of the things I missed in some kind of sale at some point. I wouldn't mind if they weren't in the market all of the time but adding items to the market temporarily a couple of times a year wouldn't take away from the 'exclusive' nature of the tent items once they aren't new anymore. I know this has been discussed, but over time I would likely buy all of them, just because I like to 'collect' the items, if they were in the market and priced more like 50-100 gems each.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    I actually think the cat is kind of funny. If I had more room I might get it for my Greselda corner.

I love that they are releasing new content frequently with the game tent but I hope they throw a few of the things I missed in some kind of sale at some point. I wouldn't mind if they weren't in the market all of the time but adding items to the market temporarily a couple of times a year wouldn't take away from the 'exclusive' nature of the tent items once they aren't new anymore. I know this has been discussed, but over time I would likely buy all of them, just because I like to 'collect' the items, if they were in the market and priced more like 50-100 gems each.
    Yes! Agree, most of high level players are "collectors" so i would also be glad to be able to have all of the prizes, but i doubt tl put them in market even temporary...(

Executive Chef
    Who wants to blow on the dice I have in my hand? Lol

It looks like I only have a few days left before the new (Release#4) items will hit the tent (thinking, probably Thursday?)
    ...and ERIC NORTHDOG hasn't made an appearance yet!
    I neeeeeeed a blue Viking vampire dog, y'all! LOL

So, blow some good luck my way! :wink:

PS. By request of SW, I went ahead and started a new thread for the Sept prizes, even though they haven't hit yet.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-30-15 at 09:44 AM. Reason: PS

Rhino Keeper

It looks like I only have a few days left before the new (Release#4) items will hit the tent (thinking, probably Thursday?)

PS. By request of SW, I went ahead and started a new thread for the Sept prizes, even though they haven't hit yet.
    Here you go.......I hope it works.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    If I blow on yours will you blow on mine? I only need/want Maya (the brown dog). I have all the gaudy King stuff except for the coins(which I don't want anyway) & I DO NOT WANT that creepy looking Sphinx cat - sorry to all the Sphinx lovers out there - I actually like them in RL but in CS land...creepy But those are always the only things in that ugly a** tent when I go there! UGH!

Good Luck Lucious Leader
    *BLOW*
    Ash

Last edited by Ash1780; 08-31-15 at 10:36 AM.
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Executive Chef
    Thx newpam Sophia & Ash ~ It worked, y'all! I just got Eric Northdog!
    Now my queendom is complete (for the time being lol), guarded by a vampire dog ... and just in time too, cuz I guess those prizes will be changing out tomorrow. (?)

Ash ~ I had to get one of those ugly hairless Mr. Bigglesworth cats; Greselda insisted. Lol
    G'luck with Maya (lil *blow* of luck back your way).

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread as new tent prizes have be***.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789