Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    No other monsters.
    I'll ask the team to check on this for you. You're right, the gem usage may have broken the link. This upgrade has gone a bit strange for a few players. I'll post here (and PM) when it's resolved.

After looking at the above step by step jousting arena instructions, I see why I'm having a problem, but need help in fixing it. I still have "Needs more Sparkle" in my Kingdom goals, I guess because I used gems to skip gold piping. I never got the next step, "Bring out that Shine, nor "Two Noble Steeds to craft horse statues. However, I was able to upgrade all the way to Level 5. I have "Jousting Time", but nothing happens when I meet at the arena to battle the first beast. It just drops coins. In my rush to get to level 5, I messed up. How can I fix this? I hope it was alright to post here since it in reference to it. Thanks.
    Gail
    Certain Goals will require you to craft items, so if you exchange Gems them, it will not complete the requirements of the Goal. Your game should be on the correct Goal now, but let us know if you experience any further issues.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Yes, I now have Jousting Time in my Kingdom Goals. However, I found 2 horse statues in my Inventory! I'm unable to place them on the board. When I click on them in Inventory, it just turns to the back showing info on them. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 07-30-16 at 07:59 PM.

Yes, I now have Jousting Time in my Kingdom Goals. However, I found 2 horse statues in my Inventory! I'm unable to place them on the board. When I click on them in Inventory, it just turns to the back showing info on them. Thanks for your help.
    You don't place them, they are just used to upgrade the arena.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Oh, ok. Thanks.
    If you have further questions, can you submit an email to Support@Storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number you receive? I will make sure an agent is able to assist you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

I am curious... I finally have the last five golden nuggets to upgrade my arena. Is it really worth it? I mean, what does the level 5 give you? It doesn't look very nice and I'm unsure upon spending my precious nuggets since it has become a habit to require nuggets for each new quest that starts. No offence, but it is the rarest material and I don't want to lose it for nothing.
    Thanks!

A level 5 arena will spawn a guaranteed (random type) monster during a monster hunt. Otherwise it can wait if you want to till you've built up a few more nuggets.

I have the goal to upgrade the arena and I've done everything mentioned here but the gold pipes ate still not in my worksop

Can I check you have a level 5 stable and that goal 1 is completed? This text is from the Outline Guide:
    1. Joust Intentions - need a Level 5 Stable
    2. Needs More Sparkle - gold piping won't appear in your workshop until you get to this goal - you cannot prepare them in advance

Do you have mithril available? Have you finished the Discover Adamant goals?

You might need to post your other goals so we can work out what's happening with this goal if the answers to above is yes.