Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Rhino Keeper
    Horse statues are only available for crafting when you have "two noble steeds" in your goal book..If you have " bring out that shine " goal ,then complete the market and neighbor visits to trigger two noble steeds.

Just a note: you won't see them in your inventory either. They go directly on the Jousting Arena
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    I have plenty of mithril drops, but STILL NO GOLD! I suspect I have more chance of winning the lottery right now.
    So for now I shall remain plodding along crafting mane detangler and collecting horseshoes.
    Exactly a month later, and still no nuggets. Still no lottery win either
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Rhino Keeper
    I can't remember the last time I got a gold nugget either, and just lost the five I had in the Sir Hamlet adventure. I have the Needs More Sparkle quest and it says you can skip for 50 gems. If you give the 50 gems do you get all five gold piping or do you only get one and still need to get four more? I'm scared to hit the button. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    I can't remember the last time I got a gold nugget either, and just lost the five I had in the Sir Hamlet adventure. I have the Needs More Sparkle quest and it says you can skip for 50 gems. If you give the 50 gems do you get all five gold piping or do you only get one and still need to get four more? I'm scared to hit the button. LOL
    You'll get all 5 gold piping .it is much better to skip the goal..in the upgrade box for jousting arena,each pipe costs 20 gems..skipping saves half the gems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    You'll get all 5 gold piping .it is much better to skip the goal..in the upgrade box for jousting arena,each pipe costs 20 gems..skipping saves half the gems
    I think I'll have to get some gems and skip. Im also stuck in limbo on the endless treadmill of collecting fertilizer for Sir Daisy and crafting Spicy Feasts to gain the Key Scroll (number 6 and still no sign) so the game has become a bit monotonous right now.
    Thankfully S8 have just sent me invites to download two more games at 30 gems each.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help! I skipped that part for 50 gems and got all five gold piping. Of course then I got a goal to upgrade Jousting Arena to level 4 which requires the ornate beams I also gave for Sir Hamlet

I had a goal to download a game for gems last night but it was gone this morning. Hope it will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    Exactly a month later, and still no nuggets. Still no lottery win either
    its nice to know others are in the same boat.
    i havent seen a nugget in ages either

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Thanks for the help! I skipped that part for 50 gems and got all five gold piping. Of course then I got a goal to upgrade Jousting Arena to level 4 which requires the ornate beams I also gave for Sir Hamlet

I had a goal to download a game for gems last night but it was gone this morning. Hope it will come back.
    Yep, same with me. Skipped and then needed blooming ornate beams. Its like a comedy of errors with me right now. Ha.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jichelle3 View Post
    its nice to know others are in the same boat.
    i havent seen a nugget in ages either
    I gem skipped in the end by downloading two S8 games, one on Ipad and one on my mobile. It was the only way to keep my sanity!