Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I had seven nuggets hoarded when this started. That reflected months of savings. While I am maxed on gold eggs and have plenty of gold apples, these just seldom show up. This might be a time to gem thru. Any advice? I really think it will take a year to get 18 more nuggets.
    I had/have plenty of gold nuggets, but for me they certainly drop very slow atm. I've had two nuggets since doing that goal, normal collecting from mines. I've tried some dark formations, but no nuggets there... I would have skipped, yes, but hard to advice...Best of luck to you with the gold nugget drops!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tops84 View Post
    Hi all I don't know if this has been asked but after you level the arena to level 5 can you still make the horse figures : )
    No, it disappears from the workshop after you finish"Two Noble Steeds" ... So if you're wanting a souvenir for your inventory, put your third one into craft before you collect your second one cuz collection of that second one ends that step of the goal. Make sense?

Fashion Designer
    i am at level 37 with my 2nd game (id: anissaFashion) but i am not able yo uograde the arena to level 3..
    don't have the option to craft gold piping... how come? already force closed, doesn't help.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	22886
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	22887

also strange that the option glimmerwood treaty has not disappeared after crafting, but the leaves etc. have disappeared from the workshop.. can someone explain this?
    Last edited by anissada; 08-16-15 at 02:59 PM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I had/have plenty of gold nuggets, but for me they certainly drop very slow atm. I've had two nuggets since doing that goal, normal collecting from mines. I've tried some dark formations, but no nuggets there... I would have skipped, yes, but hard to advice...Best of luck to you with the gold nugget drops!
    The gold piping shows 30 gems to skip that task. Yet the workshop shows 80 gems to get a single gold nugget. I've never gem'd past a step before. Will I automatically have the 5 sets of piping for the upgrade if I skip? The gem cost difference is so huge! It makes me wonder.

In the workshop it would cost me 1200 gems to get the rest of the gold nuggets I need.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i am at level 37 with my 2nd game (id: anissaFashion) but i am not able yo uograde the arena to level 3.. don't have the option to craft gold piping... how come? already force closed, doesn't help.

also strange that the option glimmerwood treaty has not disappeared after crafting, but the leaves etc. have disappeared from the workshop.. can someone explain this?
    I'm assuming you don't really mean level 3 you mean to level 5...
    1. Have you finished goal no 1 (joust intentions)? You can't craft pipes till you're up to that step ie, Do you have a level 5 stable?
    2. Do you still need the treaty accessible? If yes, What goal do you have that relates to this quest line? use the Story Guide to work out which quest lines you have running on that account. Link below.

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Will I automatically have the 5 sets of piping for the upgrade if I skip?
    Yes! That's how skip works. You get the item and its placed in your inventory.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-16-15 at 04:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm assuming you don't really mean level 3 you mean to level 5...
    1. Have you finished goal no 1 (joust intentions)? You can't craft pipes till you're up to that step ie, Do you have a level 5 stable?
    2. Do you still need the treaty accessible? If yes, What goal do you have that relates to this quest line? use the Story Guide to work out which quest lines you have running on that account. Link below.
    i meant upgrading to level 4. i have 1 stable at level 5
    bit confused if i am thurston ia a champ already..
    i just finished "thurston went feral"
    searched but probably on the wrong place, couldn't find it in the guide..

do you also have a suggestion on the glimmerwood treaty

i do NOT have this goal anymore... i have 2 treaties in my invetory now, but it crafting option doesn't disappear from my workshop..
    Last edited by anissada; 08-18-15 at 11:17 AM. Reason: update
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Can't craft piping

I'm trying to update jousting arena to level 4 and it says I need 5 gold piping and sends me to the workshop to craft but then there is no gold piping there to craft. Any one else have this issue?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lycopodium View Post
    I'm trying to update jousting arena to level 4 and it says I need 5 gold piping and sends me to the workshop to craft but then there is no gold piping there to craft. Any one else have this issue?
    You have to finish the first goal before you can get to this goal and craft piping. Check the first post of this thread for details.

After 10 months of play, I had 19 nuggets saved up. I've crafted 3 of the gold pipes, but cannot progress further until such time as I get more nuggets. Of course nuggets are a rare drop - it's been months since I've gotten one. I'm one of those who had the option to upgrade the arena to level 5 with coins. So I have a faux level 5 arena that I can't upgrade or advance this goal set because of the dang nuggets. To say I'm tired of goals requiring very rare drops (nuggets, mithril, adamant) would be a gross understatement.

Btw S8, I REFUSE to use gems to complete ANY goal in ANY game.

Farm Supplier
    *sighs* I dont think Grasberg gold mine have anything to worry about from me. My production rate of gold is a big fat zero.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16