Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm far behind a lot of you guys and still stuck on the last set of gold piping. I need three more gold nuggets to complete it and suspect it's going to take forever for them to drop. I'm even considering using gems to speed it up - something I almost never do!! The only thing that's stopping me is that as an Android user I found the monster hunt so annoying that I can't work out if it's worth using up my precious gems for. Although with my luck/clumsy clicking I'll probably lose them in a gem trap anyway...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have 99 gold Apple ..gotten them from sweet feast adventure ,my 8 apple trees, magic,garden
    Thanks for reply and also thanks to burritosprings.
    Looks like I need to change my adventure policy, which means changing my kitchen policy, which means changing my planting and harvesting policy, which may or may not mean changing my energy usage policy.
    I love this game!

Farm Supplier
    Hi, level 45 (Android) have made two gold pipes have one gold nugget and not getting any from anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Hi, level 45 (Android) have made two gold pipes have one gold nugget and not getting any from anywhere
    Level 50 here, gold nuggets were one of the items I didn't have major stock in. And since I made one gold pipe, I hadn't received any nuggets from anywhere. So I skipped that for 40 gems in the goal, not buying nuggets in the workshop. Very worth the gems I had gotten for free anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    wait it out.. there are goals that will take you longer then this.. Its a way to keep interest going...
    this is nothing compared to sister sister.

Is there any option that gives just straight fertilizer

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    Is there any option that gives just straight fertilizer
    nope! cows, sheep, horses, conservatory are the only sources.

Executive Chef
    But I did notice today that the conservatories were sometimes dropping 2 bags. May have been doing it for a while, but it's only recently that I've been keeping track for the trade.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greediron View Post
    this is nothing compared to sister sister.
    Some have moved on to Dark Sisters for the lack of better.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Has anyone got an armor or sword from their level 5 arena? I used to get them quite regularly but have not seen one since upgrading days ago... wondering if I am just unlucky or if there has been a change.