Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redgirl2882 View Post
    Other than Deep Mines, regular mines and dark cave rocks does anyone have any tips on how to get more gold nuggets??
    If I'm lucky I get about one a week. I'm level 47 and only have 2!! This is going to be a loooooong goal otherwise
    Today I had a gold nugget drop from Troll Vault. Is this new?

not new... I have it in the Inventory Guide. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-09-15 at 05:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lijjie View Post
    I've gotten all the materials needed to upgrade the jousting arena to level 5, but the Build button is still inactive. It's been like this since early yesterday, any ideas what's wrong or how I can fix it? Everything else in the Jousting Time goal is done, just trying to get the upgrade to work.
    same problem.. all quests done but cant upgrade?
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

I have all materials to upgrade to. Level 4. Can't upgrade...any ideas why or how I fix it?

I'm unable to make the horse statues to upgrade arena. I've force closed and it still doesn't give me the option to craft the statue. Anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrynith76 View Post
    I'm unable to make the horse statues to upgrade arena. I've force closed and it still doesn't give me the option to craft the statue. Anyone else having this problem?
    Have you reached the goal Two Noble Steeds yet?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

New Resident
    How do you craft a horse statue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chantonid View Post
    How do you craft a horse statue?
    In the workshop, after you get the goal Two Noble Steeds
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-10-15 at 01:44 AM. Reason: i moved to right thread and removed link to this thread
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sookiebooks View Post
    I'm not happy about using my gold nuggets. I was saving them up to trade for gems I lost by mistake on gem traps... I think it may be cheaper to skip making gold bars with gems and use my nuggets to trade back for gems... Not sure 😦
    I agree. I'm not happy either about giving away golden nuggets that are an extremely rare drop. Anyone else upset about the need to give up so many? I'm debating on gem skipping which will be a first for me. Appreciate any thoughts or regrets from those that gem skipped and those that gave up all those nuggets.

Thanks

Fashion Designer
    it's totally worth it to skip the bars at 10 gems a shot. I got 30 free from a game install so I could skip. 25 golden nuggets are enough for 8 gem trades, which would give you 40 gems

Executive Chef
    With all this gold with this up date wants us to use, thinking TL up to some thing , to me the nugget is the hardest one to recoup too