Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Executive Chef
    The gold pipes will appear in your workshops when you get the goal to craft the gold pipes, see the main thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-08-06-Update

I don't have the option to make the Gold Pipes in my workshop. I can make rope but no pipes. I've even restarted my game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinacr View Post
    I don't have the option to make the Gold Pipes in my workshop. I can make rope but no pipes. I've even restarted my game.
    LOL!!! ...did you not see my earlier response? Lol...do you have the goal to craft gold pipes yet??

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!!! ...did you not see my earlier response? Lol...do you have the goal to craft gold pipes yet??
    Sorry! I did but was still confused because I can craft the rope. I figured it out though. I need to collect from my horses and then will get the goal to craft the gold pipes. I was trying to get a head start!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm here! Sorry, sick kids today... I'll update post 2 shortly when I can. Thanks!

Love how the arena's new look.

My workshop does not have gold piping as an option. How do I get it in there?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinacr View Post
    Sorry! I did but was still confused because I can craft the rope. I figured it out though. I need to collect from my horses and then will get the goal to craft the gold pipes. I was trying to get a head start!
    You got it! The rope is rare, in that it appeared long before being needed or asked to craft it. Usually, items appear to craft when the goal that requires them pops up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by penguin801 View Post
    My workshop does not have gold piping as an option. How do I get it in there?
    Oh my lorrrrrrrrd, I'm a broken record lol... The pipes will appear when the goal appears that asks you to craft them, LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm here! Sorry, sick kids today... I'll update post 2 shortly when I can. Thanks!

Love how the arena's new look.
    Oh thank god you're here! LOL

Ps. I started a new Baron tent thread for you to sticky.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-06-15 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Ps

I don't have crafting the gold bars as an option. Do you have to do something before that becomes a possibility? Also, I haven't gotten any go,d nuggets in weeks-have tons of gold eggs and gold apples but no nuggets. Any ideas why?

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast