Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, will something happen If i pay 400,000 Coins?
    Or will I just get 350 coins reward?
    I am going to collect money for weeks so I'm thinking if spending them would be worth it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Hi, will something happen If i pay 400,000 Coins?
    Or will I just get 350 coins reward?
    I am going to collect money for weeks so I'm thinking if spending them would be worth it.
    Nothing special happens, it's just part of the goal. You can hold off on this goal if you want to as completing it doesn't trigger any other goals. If we get another Monster Hunt, an upgraded arena will spawn a beast, but you can wait if you want to...

Rhino Keeper
    OK, thank you.
    I will then wait and pay it when I will have coins reserve. I'm almost out of coins right now.
    So no rush.

New Resident
    I'm at Level 47, & have visited the marketplace AND neighbors many, many times. Yet, when I go to the workshop, I do NOT have an option to create a Horse Statue. Someone else suggested I needed 4 horses on the board--I have 5 (if you include Sir Daisy). So, does anyone know exactly what goal it is I need to surpass before it shows up? Do I need to have all my buildings at Level 7? I've now had 2 special events which I was unable to complete in time due to this horse thing & the lack of enough magic leaves dropping from Ivy's Hut.

Check out post #2 on page 1 of this thread. It shows all the steps required.

Have you visited 100 neighbors- that would be community neighbor kingdoms - not your actual neighbors.

Hopefully this helps & you can move forward.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Mine has no button to upgrade

No goals either
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-17-18 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Mine has no button to upgrade

No goals either
    When you click on the Arena what level does it say. L3? Maybe you've done these goals as they were released quite a while ago. Maybe you could post some info about what you do see or what goals are in your book so we can help? Thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-24-18 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Stay to say!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When you click on the Arena what level does it stay. L3? Maybe you've done these goals as they were released quite a while ago. Maybe you could post some info about what you do see or what goals are in your book so we can help? Thanks!
    Goals I have
    The something olde
    Land and sea
    Monkey business
    Raising the stakes
    Down to earth approach
    Magic nursery 4 different ones
    Aquanthers
    Mermaid mayhem starfish serum
    Search for Sabrina pt 2 of 4

My arena now says level 5 But I didn’t do anything to it, it’s been the same forever

I’m level 50 player

that's great - it means you did them already! L5 is the highest level you can upgrade to (at time of writing). The upgrade goals were released August 2015.

Rhino Keeper
    <<5. Jousting Time
    Upgrade the Jousting Arena to level 5
    Equip 2 light armour (means give 2 away)
    Serve 3 spicy feasts>>

Can we make these ahead of time or do we need to wait and actually make them after we get the goal? My 2 horse statues are crafting now and I already have everything else to upgrade my jousting arena to level 5 just waiting for the horse statues to finish. I?d love to start crafting the light armor and spicy feasts now so they?re ready when the goal pops up but I also know that some goals won?t let you use items already crafted in your inventory and I don?t want to have to craft these twice!!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233