Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Farm Supplier
    Get Ready to Duel is the last goal and at this point my jousting arena is already upgraded to level 5. What is the point of completing this goal? It is not obvious why would I want to part with 400K coins just to collect 350 coins and 3 experience.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Get Ready to Duel is the last goal and at this point my jousting arena is already upgraded to level 5. What is the point of completing this goal? It is not obvious why would I want to part with 400K coins just to collect 350 coins and 3 experience.
    Well, I didn't even check how much coin I spend. I have multi-millions in reserve. So even if they make a building that cost 10 million, I go for it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm just hoping it will be part of season 2 next week.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I am level 29, got around $300K and still expanding, so for me this is significant expense. I will hold off completion of "Get Ready to Duel" and do it only of necessary (for example it is required to trigger monsters from jousting arena)

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten any special drops from their level 5 Jousting Arena? I haven't had one Longsword since I upgraded, which is kind of unusual as I used to get one at least once a week if not more often.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I got an armour yesterday, so they are still out there "somewhere". Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all I don't know if this has been asked but after you level the arena to level 5 can you still make the horse figures : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tops84 View Post
    Hi all I don't know if this has been asked but after you level the arena to level 5 can you still make the horse figures : )
    You get to craft the horse statues when you're at the goal Two Noble Steeds
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm just hoping it will be part of season 2 next week.
    Monster Hunt was lev 22+. Jousting Arena 4+5 lev 25+. Since the latest update Horse Training is just lev 17+, it seems more likely with an unrelated event, also at a lev 17+ requirement
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I had seven nuggets hoarded when this started. That reflected months of savings. While I am maxed on gold eggs and have plenty of gold apples, these just seldom show up. This might be a time to gem thru. Any advice? I really think it will take a year to get 18 more nuggets.