Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Gold producing dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It was definitely worth it for me, because you'll eventually make it all back and more. But it's up to you
    I think I am going to get my first one when it goes on sale( hope it does...). Thank you for the advice!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I think I am going to get my first one when it goes on sale( hope it does...). Thank you for the advice!
    Yea, just wait for it, that's how I got all 9, all were on sale
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I am going to do an experiment for you, krystynam! I'm going to put both my epic dragons into one habitat on Tuesday (after I have enough gold to buy this new habitat currently on sale) and by Wednesday we will know for sure if this works! ;-)

It could be that my question was somehow misunderstood. (not sure how, when I was very clear in saying I thought it was the dragon who produced the gold - level 1-3 being 1/gold, epic being 5/gold... and not that habitat that produced the gold)

Either way, it's time to find out! Hopefully it works and I don't miss out on 5 bars of gold. I will cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Thank you, Annica5 and to everyone - thank you so much for clarifying this for me! I thought it was crazy that two epic dragons in one habitat couldn't make 10 gold/day. Now I know that they can (like I thought they should) and feel much better about my investment in purchasing a second habitat for when I can afford a third dragon.

I would definitely recommend saving gold for gold-producing dragons. They are awesome. Too bad I'm about to spend all my savings on this new habitat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Most sales have been 800 or 600 gold, never had 500 before, although Glided was on sale for 300 gold at first
    Thanks for all the responses!
    What a pain in the rear it is to collect max gold eh?! But the things we do for gold...

So, can anyone spell this out for me - I have 3 habitats, 3 Lvl 10 dragons. When/How often should I collect gold to get my 5 bars per dragon.
    Thanks for the help!
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by krystynam View Post
    What a pain in the rear it is to collect max gold eh?! But the things we do for gold...

So, can anyone spell this out for me - I have 3 habitats, 3 Lvl 10 dragons. When/How often should I collect gold to get my 5 bars per dragon.
    Thanks for the help!
    They produce 5 per day, so you should collect everyday, or when the collect icon appears
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by krystynam View Post

Thanks for the help!
    This is trickier than it sounds: if you collect the same time every day you can't be a few minutes early because that gives only 4 bars. 24 hours + 5 minutes is what is needed but how keep track of that? Like I said before I can't be bothered, I collect when I see the icon. That appears when there is 4 bars in the habitat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    This is trickier than it sounds: if you collect the same time every day you can't be a few minutes early because that gives only 4 bars. 24 hours + 5 minutes is what is needed but how keep track of that? Like I said before I can't be bothered, I collect when I see the icon. That appears when there is 4 bars in the habitat.
    yh im usually same jst collect when i see the gold icon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Agreed, that's what I do
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    I collect every time there's even 1 bar available. Then again, I have some doubled up habitats.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I collect every time there's even 1 bar available. Then again, I have some doubled up habitats.
    I tried your method, seems too much work for me as I work full time during the day, so I still prefer to collect when the icon shows up
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    I have been saving the gold so I can buy the gold producing dragon.. I finally saved up to 650 and today I tried to collect food and pushed a little too early and ended up spending 500 gold!!!! This is not fair... Ugh

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast