Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Unicorgi Goal Line 8/4/15-8/11/15

Fashion Designer
    Got my Unicorgi egg Don't know when I'll hatch it. I have a Thorilla egg that I should hatch first since it's been stuck in my storage for quite a while, and then I'll be tempted to hatch the eggs of the Egypt animals.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    So as long as I don?t mess up the harvesting, I should be able to complete this goal in time without spending any more gems. It was a bit costly, though. My final totals were 33 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinataurs, 3 Fallabies, 3 Solar Simians, 1 Flyerfox and the Jackalope. This is the worst time I have had in this type of goal. Good Luck to everyone still trying to complete it.
    33 Fairy Ferrets It sucks that it was so costly to get the baby Jackalope, but it's great that you got it in the end
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 08-10-15 at 08:04 AM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I did some speed breeding last night to get the Jackalope. Once I had it in the nest, Steo 2 was complete. I fed my existing Jackalope 10 times just to be sure. I hatched the Jackalope this morning and fed it 15 times and put it in the Evolution Flower almost an hour ago. To make room for the Jackalope, I sold my existing one.

I planted a set of 20 hour crops last night and they are due to be harvested in a little over 6 hours. This is shortly before the Jackalope is due to leave the Evolution Flower. My plan is to get the Jackalope from the Evolution Flower in 6 hours and feed the Jackalope the remaining 25 times to complete Step 3. Then I will immediately harvest my 20 hr. crops and plant another set of 20 hr. crops. The second set of crops should be ready about 1 1/2 hours before the next update.

So as long as I don’t mess up the harvesting, I should be able to complete this goal in time without spending any more gems. It was a bit costly, though. My final totals were 33 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinataurs, 3 Fallabies, 3 Solar Simians, 1 Flyerfox and the Jackalope. This is the worst time I have had in this type of goal. Good Luck to everyone still trying to complete it.
    Glad you finally got the Jackalope!! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Got my Unicorgi egg Don't know when I'll hatch it. I have a Thorilla egg that I should hatch first since it's been stuck in my storage for quite a while, and then I'll be tempted to hatch the eggs of the Egypt animals
    Congrats! Hope we can both hatch the Corgi soon! I think I will probably hatch Sobek first though when we get it. Can't wait to get company for Bastet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Got my Unicorgi egg Don't know when I'll hatch it. I have a Thorilla egg that I should hatch first since it's been stuck in my storage for quite a while, and then I'll be tempted to hatch the eggs of the Egypt animals.

33 Fairy Ferrets It sucks that it was so costly to get the baby Jackalope, but it's great that you got it in the end
    My breeding luck has been bad for the last month (not a single new animal by breeding since July 17). I had no problem with the first few of these types of goals and was lucky that I could just skip the Spruce Moose after not being able to breed it in the last one. I guess it was just my turn to be unlucky. Being unlucky in this type of goal makes my breeding luck look even worse, since I had 44 breeding attempts for an element combination where I already had all of the animals. So that makes a total of 72 straight breeding attempts without a new animal.

I out the Bastet in the nest once the Jackalope cleared the nest in the hope it will change my luck. I will be able to start testing it in the battleground tomorrow. I have been waiting on round 36 of the Wyburn Battleground to start testing it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Glad you figured it out, hope you can harvest in time. Good luck.
    Thanks! I'm halfway there, just one more harvest of rune prunes will do it and that will be finished well before update time
    I do hope all newbies find the forums, it makes a world of difference to get tips and advice from advanced players! Thanks all of you who contribute!

Rhino Keeper
    I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EVENT!

ACCORDING TO STEP 2 OF THE LAST UNICORGI GOAL LINE IT SAYS, "THEY'LL BE BOUNCING AROUND SOON!" HOW ABOUT THEY SAY "NEVER" OR "AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER"?

LET'S IMAGINE THERE WAS A PET SHOP FILLED W/ FANTASY FOREST STORY ANIMALS OPERATED BY STORM8.

AND I NEEDED TO BUY A JACKALOPE. SO, I WALK IN THE STORE AND SEARCH ALL AROUND, BUT I DON'T FIND ONE, SO I GO ASK A STORM8 CLERK.

ME - "EXCUSE ME,"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "YES, WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?"

ME - "CAN I PLEASE PURCHASE A JACKALOPE BECUASE I DON'T SEE ANY ANYWHERE?"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SURE, I CAN CHECK IF THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK!"

ME - WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... (FEELS LIKE 24 HOURS!)

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SORRY, SIR, IT SEEMS WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK RIGHT NOW, BUT WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT BRIGHT & EARLY ON WEDNESDAY! YOU CAN BUY A FLYERFOX, VINOTAUR, FAIRY FERRET, FALLABY, OR SOLAR SIMIAN, BUT NOT A PARADISE PARROT BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO OUT OF STOCK AND ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT ON FRIDAY!"

ME - "ARE YOU SURE? BECAUSE I NEED ONE BY TOMORROW AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE EVERY DAY HERE SINCE LAST TUESDAY AND STILL NO LUCK! DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET JUST ONE ANIMAL HERE IN THE STORE? UGH!"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "WE ARE SO SORRY, SIR, BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO! CAN WE OFFER YOU A FAIRY FERRET (3,000,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR A FALLABY (200,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR EITHER A SOLAR SIMIAN, VINOTAUR, OR FLYERFOX (100,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE)."

ME - "NO, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE OTHER ANIMALS, AND I ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY FAIRY FERRETS! WHAT GREAT SERVICE, BUT LOUSY AVAILABILITY! I THINK I WILL JUST LEAVE AND MAYBE COME AGAIN!"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "OKAY THEN, BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, SOON!"

I NEVER GOT A JACKALOPE BECAUSE I NEVER WENT TO THE FANTASY FOREST STORY PET SHOP AGAIN.

This is exactly how I feel about this!
    Last edited by oo56; 08-10-15 at 10:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EVENT!

ACCORDING TO STEP 2 OF THE LAST UNICORGI GOAL LINE IT SAYS, "THEY'LL BE BOUNCING AROUND SOON!" HOW ABOUT THEY SAY "NEVER" OR "AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER"?

LET'S IMAGINE THERE WAS A PET SHOP FILLED W/ FANTASY FOREST STORY ANIMALS OPERATED BY STORM8.

AND I NEEDED TO BUY A JACKALOPE. SO, I WALK IN THE STORE AND SEARCH ALL AROUND, BUT I DON'T FIND ONE, SO I GO ASK A STORM8 CLERK.

ME - "EXCUSE ME,"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "YES, WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?"

ME - "CAN I PLEASE PURCHASE A JACKALOPE BECUASE I DON'T SEE ANY ANYWHERE?"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SURE, I CAN CHECK IF THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK!"

ME - WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... (FEELS LIKE 24 HOURS!)

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SORRY, SIR, IT SEEMS WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK RIGHT NOW, BUT WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT BRIGHT & EARLY ON WEDNESDAY! YOU CAN BUY A FLYERFOX, VINOTAUR, FAIRY FERRET, FALLABY, OR SOLAR SIMIAN, BUT NOT A PARADISE PARROT BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO OUT OF STOCK AND ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT ON FRIDAY!"

ME - "ARE YOU SURE? BECAUSE I NEED ONE BY TOMORROW AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE EVERY DAY HERE SINCE LAST TUESDAY AND STILL NO LUCK! DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET JUST ONE ANIMAL HERE IN THE STORE? UGH!"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "WE ARE SO SORRY, SIR, BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO! CAN WE OFFER YOU A FAIRY FERRET (3,000,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR A FALLABY (200,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR EITHER A SOLAR SIMIAN, VINOTAUR, OR FLYERFOX (100,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE)."

ME - "NO, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE OTHER ANIMALS, AND I ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY FAIRY FERRETS! WHAT GREAT SERVICE, BUT LOUSY AVAILABILITY! I THINK I WILL JUST LEAVE AND MAYBE COME AGAIN!"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "OKAY THEN, BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, SOON!"

I NEVER GOT A JACKALOPE BECAUSE I NEVER WENT TO THE FANTASY FOREST STORY PET SHOP AGAIN.

This is exactly how I feel about this!

Thank You so much for the laugh oo56. I feel the same way.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Executive Chef
    I managed to hold off harvesting my 20 hr. crops until after the Jackalope emerged from the Evolution Flower and I could finish the last 25 feedings, to complete Step 3. Then I collected my 20 hr. crops and planted another set of 20 hour crops, so I am 50% done with Step 4. I was watching the goal and it changed to 21 hours left on the hour. So the goal is due to end in 21 hours, so I will have an hour leeway to collect my crops and finish this one off.

For anyone still working on this goal, it is due to end 1/2 hour before tomorrow's update. A shortcut is to use the timer for the Value Pack and you need to complete the goal 1/2 hour before the Value Pack timer expires. That is a little less than 21 hours from this post. Good Luck.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 08-10-15 at 02:06 PM.

I still haven't gotten a Jackalope. Just like last time I was never was able to breed the last animal to hatch and feed to then proceed and earn the animal.

Turns out I didn't need to gem after all since the timer is not aligned with the new day interval. Had like a whole 8 hours extra I didn't know about. Only wasted 2 gems to speed up the hatching so not a big issue. Got my last batch of 20 hour crops ticking away, should be able to collect my Unicorgi in a few hours