Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorgi Goal Line 8/4/15-8/11/15

Rhino Keeper

Unicorgi Goal Line 8/4/15-8/11/15

This corgeous, magical Creature is having a ruff time and needs a home! Be prepared for the arrival of the Unicorgi in Fantasy Forest Story!

The Last Unicorgi:

Step 1 -

Start Breeding Any 2 Animals

Thanks To calvinxx For Providing The Following Information!

Step 2 -

Hatch a Jackalope

Jackalope: Nature/Fire - 5 Hour Breeding & Incubation Time - 7 Hour Evolution Time - Rare

Step 3 -

Feed a Jackalope 50 Times

You Just Need 1 Newly Hatched Baby Jackalope & Feed It Until Level 11 To Count For 50 Feeds!

*Step 4 -* Last Step

Collect 240 Unicorgi Wands From Harvesting Crops

Reward: 1 Unicorgi

Unicorgi: Earth/Fire - 12 Hour Breeding & Incubation Time - 13 Hour Evolution Time - Super Rare
    Last edited by oo56; 08-05-15 at 09:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Step 2 Hatch a Jackalope
    Step 3 Feed a Jackalope 50 times

Fashion Designer
    I loved the animated movie 'The Last Unicorn' and I grew up with a couple of Corgis as our family pets so this is hilarious and awesome for me, lol.

Thanks for the info on the goals! Luckily I have a couple Jackalopes to feed so I'm in a good position to finish this one. I'm glad I've been saving duplicates.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I loved the animated movie 'The Last Unicorn' and I grew up with a couple of Corgis as our family pets so this is hilarious and awesome for me, lol.

Thanks for the info on the goals! Luckily I have a couple Jackalopes to feed so I'm in a good position to finish this one. I'm glad I've been saving duplicates.
    That was also one of my favourite movies!! Lol I didn't even realize the connection until you posted this.

Also Step 4 is Collect Unicorgi Wands from harvesting

Rhino Keeper
    Same here for the duplicates!

Only problem: I still have a mardi gras cooking on the nest, 9 more hrs to go... hmm I guess I'll wait because I'm going to sleep soon...

Fashion Designer
    'Unicorgi'...do you think there's any special significance to having "uni" in the name?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how many gems it costs to speed up step 2 and step 3? The first step is 10 gems to speed up but I'm not sure about the others and don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of gems. Usually i would complete the goal line myself but just an hour ago I bred a 23 hour timer not realizing there'd be a goal line soon afterwards... oops.

Fashion Designer
    The egg I had in the nest was ready to hatch, and my breeding pair was finished so I put in Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony and got 5 hrs first try! I have a level 8 Jackalope already, too bad I can't use it to complete that section of the goal. Oh well, off to a fairly good start. Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    'Unicorgi'...do you think there's any special significance to having "uni" in the name?
    Unicorn + Corgi = Unicorgi

It can be kind of hard to see but he has a 'unicorn' horn on his forehead. To bad it's not a gem animal like the Crystal Unicorn

EDIT: and congrats on getting the 5 hour timer first try!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Unicorn + Corgi = Unicorgi

It can be kind of hard to see but he has a 'unicorn' horn on his forehead. To bad it's not a gem animal like the Crystal Unicorn

EDIT: and congrats on getting the 5 hour timer first try!
    Thanks! And I was hinting at the Unicorn play on words, just didn't know if it had any special significance to a future possible ultra-rare ;-)

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast