Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: August 5th 2015

Farm Supplier
    READ my post below. They will make us Android users wait a month before they show a update in Google play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    Wait! You buy boxes but you don't open them? Please explain this to me. What's the benefit to this? I bought a box once and got the 4th place prize that wasn't very good at all and haven't risked buying another one just because of that. Please explain why you don't open the box. TY.
    that's what she meant when she said she didn't open boxes--she, like you, just doesn't bother buying any of them because the chances are high that you will get a prize you don't like (unless you happen to like the 4th place prizes).

Quote Originally Posted by LeMunchMunch View Post
    Again, I didn't get any update about a new goal. I'm not sure what's going on here. Please help, anyone!
    IT'S NOT A GOAL. it's just a regular weekly update, only those who are playing on android won't have the content until they download the new version. check back here for the version name, which someone will post when it's been released. you may then download and start playing to get this content soon, or you can wait to see if S8 releases a goal to download it, which will give you gems.

Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    Just want to let everyone, that is playing on Android.
    Apple has received the new update. Also, not fair that apple users are also receiving more gems. They get to install fortune slots and farm story 2. Storm 8 completely ignores Android users and they give back mumbo jumbo, when emailed about the issue. Maybe if we all uninstall their game they will make it fair
    please. many android players have gotten 6 gems every week to download a new version for years. until they introduced videos for gems on iOS recently (although that's only for some lucky players, so is hugely unfair), android was way ahead on free gems. and if you didn't/don't want to wait for the goal, you're behind iOS on updates, but not usually by much, i think. i always waited for the goal, but aren't the versions usually available within a day or two if you really want the content?

Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Only for iOS users? Are you sure we (Android users) won't be getting in the new version? That's the way it was with the Rainbow Oven AND the Yoga Oven - we needed to get a new version to have access to them.
    we will. that's why bakerling said android doesn't have it now. (also, english is not her first language.)
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-05-15 at 04:36 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I have both iSO and Android. My neighbors are not able to get the new Italian oven with Android device. I just dont know why?
    I checked it out,, I can gift the knob but no oven is available to Android users? Can someone please explain this?
    Thanks ahead, hugs))

Executive Chef
    it's a version update. there will be a new Bakery Story: [name currently unknown] in the Play Store within the next couple of days. once an android player downloads that version and opens it, all of this italian bakery content will be available to that player.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    Just want to let everyone, that is playing on Android.
    Apple has received the new update. Also, not fair that apple users are also receiving more gems. They get to install fortune slots and farm story 2. Storm 8 completely ignores Android users and they give back mumbo jumbo, when emailed about the issue. Maybe if we all uninstall their game they will make it fair
    Dude......or dudette, android gets new versions to download multiple times per month now. IOS rarely. So I was surprised to see that fortune hoal and the farm 2 one. Android does take longer now for the gems goal but you dont have to wait for them. Download now and thats your 6 gems from the new recipes.

Though I thought I was imagining things when I saw the bagel RS goal. I mean THAT came out ages ago. Very lame. But still works for me. I play on ios and can wait whenever for a new version.

Ok, thank you! Im pretty sure this answers my questions. My neighborhood is going to be upset though!
    They can gift but not build the new Italian oven,, bumming here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    Wait! You buy boxes but you don't open them? Please explain this to me. What's the benefit to this? I bought a box once and got the 4th place prize that wasn't very good at all and haven't risked buying another one just because of that. Please explain why you don't open the box. TY.
    I do not open the boxes because I don't buy them. I will not gamble to get an item that I hate. I think that at least the prizes should not be duplicated. If they have an LTO that I like I pay the gems 'cause I know what I'm getting.

ANDROID USERS!!!! If you download the regular app from the Amazon.com app you can get the oven now. I'm an android user and that's how I got it.

Orrrr you can wait and get the newest version for 6 gems, if you're not in any hurry.

New Resident
    You can have a few of mine.....
    ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗩᗪᗪIᑎG ᗪEᗪIᑕᗩTEᗪ 3 Oᖇ 4 ᔕTᗩᖇ ᑭᒪᗩYEᖇᔕ. jαckѕ041571.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast