Thread: Fruit market?

Fruit market?

I received a goal to upgrade fruit market. I am only expanded 6/9. I have general store, butcher, veggies, seafood all at level 3. Should I upgrade them first? Pantry is at 115. Should I upgrade it? I actually thought that I was at 125 for pantry but there have been so many recent glitches which made it frustrating trying to do events. Each time I logged in, it kicked me out and I had to try again. Each time I served food, it lagged then put the food back on the stove. Wifi is fine for all other apps or computer programs. It is high speed. I had this issue whether I used my home wifi, cafe wifi, friend's or relatives' . .

Some other TL/S8 apps were fine. Some were not. Other brands were fine.

Nightclub Owner
    If you don't have the drink machine then it might be better to wait to upgrade the fruit store. Check the various recipes that use the fruit and see how many of them you can make before unlocking it.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the fruit market isn't very useful. It was the last of all my shops to upgrade. Basically it stayed at 1 while I upgraded veggie to 5, general store to 6, and butcher and seafood to 4. Then, and only then, did I start upgrading my fruit market.

Fashion Designer
    As bobbyrae said its pointless if you don't have drinking machine yet. But I do think that it is useful since it has bunch of cool recipes that require fruits and also for cruise events they often ask for drinks. I upgraded it til 3 pretty fast since it doesn't take that much tools and money.
    Btw my pantry is 125 and I don't really have any troubles storing indgridients, and I have had 110 pantry forever.