Thread: Castle Story - stopped receiving Trade Wagon Coins

New Resident

Unhappy Castle Story - stopped receiving Trade Wagon Coins

Can you please tell me why I have stopped receiving the special coins that are used for the Trade Wagon, after defeating monsters, etc. for the Trade Wagon? It's been about a week now.
    Thanks

Season 1 of the Monster Hunt has ended so Tokens have stopped dropping. They will start to drop again once Season 2 begins in the future.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Puzzled

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Season 1 of the Monster Hunt has ended so Tokens have stopped dropping. They will start to drop again once Season 2 begins in the future.
    So I stopped playing for 2years and when I came back (May 2016), I had a permanent fixture in my goals called "Lorelei's fountain". The first action is 2 get 2 sapphires. It seems I should be able to craft them using gold tokens that drop during the gold hunter trade.
    But when I go the trade exchange building, the Gold Hunter Trade does nor exist.

I understand that the gold tokens I need will drop again during a future Monster Hunt season. So my questions are:
    1. When is the next Monster Hunt Season?
    2. Will the Gold Hunter Trade appear in my market place then or will the gold tokens drop from somewhere else?
    3. Or have I missed out entirely... In which case why do I have Lorelei's fountain as a permanent goal?

Thank you in advance for you responses

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi and welcome back to the game! Here's the scoop:
    1. Don't know, but should be soon, maybe the update today (we are hoping!).... They have been every 2 months so far.
    2. The trade is in the Trade Wagon but only during an active season. In between seasons, the silver and gold trades are not available.
    3. The fountain goal will stay in your book till its complete. During a monster hunt, Lorelei's fountain has a chance of gold token drops, in between its only water, scales and fish.

As soon as the new season comes out, I will post some detailed info on how it works etc. hope that helps....

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi and welcome back to the game! Here's the scoop:
    1. Don't know, but should be soon, maybe the update today (we are hoping!).... They have been every 2 months so far.
    2. The trade is in the Trade Wagon but only during an active season. In between seasons, the silver and gold trades are not available.
    3. The fountain goal will stay in your book till its complete. During a monster hunt, Lorelei's fountain has a chance of gold token drops, in between its only water, scales and fish.

As soon as the new season comes out, I will post some detailed info on how it works etc. hope that helps....
    Wow! Thank you! That is a really detailed answer and fast
    Thanks!