Thread: The end?

Unhappy The end?

Two updates, but no new levels since May. Does this mean it is the end of the game? I know 600+ levels may seem a lot, but I miss playing!

I have been wondering the same thing. I'm so sad 😔 🙏

Rhino Keeper
    Well, they have done a couple updates to (a) fix the map/crashing problems, which I greatly appreciate, and (b) put this terrible Monopoly guy all over everything, which I do not.

Still love the game and am working my way through 3 stars on all levels while I wait to see if they create any new islands, but ugh there's so much junk promotional stuff floating all over the screen I can barely navigate.

Having one pop-up and/or one promo and rotating from time to time was much more reasonable.

Host(ess)
    I to am very disappointed that we haven't had a new island in almost three months.
    I don't like the Bingo guy either, but I do love this game and really miss having the
    new challenges the new islands bring. If it is "The End" I wish they would just say so.

Rhino Keeper
    No new islands, but they got rid of all the promotional crud taking up precious real estate on the screen! Yay and thank you!

Does anyone have any idea when we might be getting new levels??

New Resident
    No they won't say when and if��