Thread: Suggestion: Add an "Are you sure?" prompt to gem purchases

Suggestion: Add an "Are you sure?" prompt to gem purchases

Add an "Are you sure?" prompt when gems are being spent. I'm tired of spending my gems on a cow, or something equally not worth currency.

With the loss of 12 gems to the great unknown. I have decided I will no longer be playing Castle Story. If you ever institute an "Are you sure?" prompt for buying gems, I may consider playing it again. Until then, no thanks.

New Resident
    So frustrated! I am so tired of saving up my gems, and then accidentally spending them! I just spent 25 gems to hurry up one of my crops. I have lost hundreds of gems. So frustrated that I don't want to play this game anymore. I refuse to buy gems because I know they are gonna be accidentally spent. I have the same problem with dragon story, but it's not as bad as this game. This needs to be fixed. I was so close to buying Ivy's bakery, and now I'm not. Please fix this now!

New Resident
    Agreed! Need a confirmation step

Yes, i realized from the beginning this was not a game to take seriously when i lost gems almost every time i came into the game. I like the graphics and interesting themes so only played sparingly and in a nonchalant manner, didn't save gems so they couldn't be lost. Had stopped playing once because of this problem too. This suggestion is needed greatly.

It is not only in gem sales, I recently lost 20 tickets in the Royal Exchange (because scrolling was hard, it was sticking and depressing in the wrong place.) Tl could not help as it was an 'in game' purchase, I still have not recovered all the tickets for the Deed. Was going to stop for good but the game is interesting so I persevere, for now.

IMO they will never do this.

Host(ess)
    This is a major drawback and does lower the app rating

This used to bother me a lot more in the past. Now don't get me wrong I still feel it should be added but I realize it probably won't happen.

I used to say I won't pay gems until it does, but at the same time I acknowledge how much entertainment this game provides me. So after recently buying my sister gems to use right there on the spot I have decided to change my model to only buying them if they will be used immediately, and keeping how many I have on stock low to both prevent traps and to show my appreciation for game during the rare buy of gems I make right now ( hopefully will get an iTunes card or two to help as well)

Other's buy coffee on the morning, go to movies, restaurants, ect. I spend a lot of time in bed and the hospital. I still am quite against these traps but will buy gems only if there is something particular I am wanting.

And at the end of the day, while this game is important to me and has provided me countless hours of fun, I do have to try to remember it is just a game. I will spends gems accordingly as I see fit....now the day a confirmation button is added the value of the game will increase significantly for me and I'll go on a gem shopping spree! Haha
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-21-15 at 11:15 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 