Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Suggestion Thread: DECOR ITEMS

I would love the ability to move clothes onto another counter so we can change the look of our store - please keep this game going

Anything as long as it's new please

New Resident
    Can somene please tell me where I can find the demon closet display? My I'd daveinam thanks

Would love to see more scenes with animals such as the "dog park". Perhaps a stable scene with horses and models wearing riding gear including a crop, boots, riding jacket worn in shows and competitions, even riding pants or jodphurs.
    Any type of pet show would work to include pets and fashion .

Is this why

Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    Make up counter on android.
    I wondered and have been asking people who had makeup counters where they got them, and they all said they had a last tab in designs with them.i never thought to ask operating system.. is this why I don't have them, because I'm on android??

Quote Originally Posted by Katskountrykorner View Post
    I wondered and have been asking people who had makeup counters where they got them, and they all said they had a last tab in designs with them.i never thought to ask operating system.. is this why I don't have them, because I'm on android??
    Sadly yes. Us android users have no way of getting that makeup counter for now

A big Unicorn statue, in pink, purple and white

change room in Ombr? colours pink and purple, unicorn inspired.

Anything cute and girly, really. We need something

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567