Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: DECOR ITEMS

I would love to have trees...realistic ones..like fall trees, trees with snow, or just plain green trees.

New Resident
    I want to ask something if any one can help..where I can find the boho model in the store my neighbors put it in their stores and I really like it..l searched all design catalog and I can't find it.. so if any one know where I can find please it tell me.Thank you

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Cool glass display cases with mannequins inside.

Ooooh, very cool picture

Farm Supplier
    I'd like to see some vines for wall decor. They could go with an Alice in Wonderland inspired update or a regular foresty update

Fashion Designer
    Some New Dressing rooms would be nice, maybe some black and red or black and purple for halloween. For fall maybe something like this vvv

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shopping.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	23388

A dressing room with orange lights around it making it kind of fall like... or maybe orange 3D leaves that pop out like the butterfuly dressing room...

Rhino Keeper
    OK let's discuss this item? I was looking in my wall decoration for a new door. All I have is one. Could we have some more choices pleaaase? Maybe a colored door of some kind? Or a couple decorative doors? Stained glass or a single paned door with a design on the glass like a flower or a or animals maybe a bird like a peacock or dove? Maybe a cardinal for Christmas? I don't mind paying gems either myself so shoot me ladies lol. But all we have is one, a paned white one gee its nice but would very much love more please??

Oh, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnapslady View Post
    I would love to have trees...realistic ones..like fall trees, trees with snow, or just plain green trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Alright here goes,since the holidays are coming I was wishing for a miniature dollhouse or a gingerbread house.That would be super!

Rhino Keeper
    Some really nice marble statues,like Greek ones Adonis or Athena would be super. Some tall pillars or columns with an ivy or plant draping or falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see a nice marble or onyx statue of a horse. Nice long tail with ribbon in it a nice flowing mane. Maybe have it standing on the back legs or just bowing the head a little. I have pink,baby blue and white in my shop. Would pay a lot for a nice statue.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast