Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hometown Bakery game

Executive Chef
    I've never had this goal. I can only imagine it will be like RS2

Rhino Keeper
    Under the S8 tab in the game, I see a Hometown Bakery 1 & 2, but not tried to install. If they exist, they'll be offered for free gems some Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh boy I thought I was the only odd one who doesn't like rs2. Glad to find a kindred spirit.
    RS2 is horrible! RS would be okay if 1. You had items to cook that made money like in BS e.g. some make 10 and 12 coins, but there never seems to be a way to earn money there, before you run out of food. 2. 95% of everything was for gems! Hardly any coin items! Total rip off.

Executive Chef
    I tried RS2 for about ten minutes, couldn't even stand to play it long enough to get to the level for the 3 gem reward for these games. Hated it.

Executive Chef
    I agree with you guys. RS2 is rubbish!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I agree with you guys. RS2 is rubbish!!!
    Has anyone mentioned the "artwork" of RS2? Yuk! The weird angle of the view combined with all the usual clicking needed is just like finger yoga! I like that the customers have different clothes, but the fake 3D thing makes my eyes hurt! The decor overlaps, redecorating is a pain, and it just looks silly when you are done!

I'm also someone who couldn't last through the download for gem quest- it was just that cumbersome. Every time I hear mention of the possibility of BS2 I cringe- I like my BS1 just fine! I can redecorate and it doesn't look absurd when I'm done!

Executive Chef
    Yeah I think rs2 is more about cooking and quests and decorating is just a byline in the game, not having decorating and pretty food doesn't interest me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    RS2 is horrible! RS would be okay if 1. You had items to cook that made money like in BS e.g. some make 10 and 12 coins, but there never seems to be a way to earn money there, before you run out of food. 2. 95% of everything was for gems! Hardly any coin items! Total rip off.
    Yes, that is also the main reason why I love to play Bakery Story. I think bakery story is the best as compare to RS and RS2.

New Resident
    I'm in Spain and I get the tab for 1 and 2, but the game is not available.

Fashion Designer
    Just tells me "item not found" when I click on it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast