Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level 15 Dragons, Mining, and More!

Fashion Designer
    I have not come across anyone that has bred a set of L15 dragons to get one of those prime ones.

I have the gold to buy one of them but then the thought came to me that I will have to raise the one I bought to L15 anyway, and how long is that going to take?????

My highest dragon is only a 12, I spread about 550k food around between some diamond hybrids, a champ, a marshmallow (which I use a ton in tournaments) and it went fast.

Does anyone know if say you took a Scorpion which is a red/yellow to 15 can you breed it for both red and yellow to get either one of those prime dragons? I looked at some of my combo level 10 dragons and there does not seem to be rhyme or reason to the food costs, for example a Snow Owl is 6000 (x5) to feed on L10 and that is a white/blue and Gargoyle is 12,000 (x5) and it is also a white blue..and a Nova also white.blue is 6000, then a Winter Solstice is 6000 and it is a white/blue/yellow?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I have not come across anyone that has bred a set of L15 dragons to get one of those prime ones.
    Then you haven't met me lol I just got my first Prime dragon a day or so ago
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post

So how many times did it take of breeding to get it and what was the hatch time etc?

Nightclub Owner
    So how many times did it take of breeding to get it and what was the hatch time etc?
    10th try or so, 28hrs breeding time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    What core dragon did you use to breed? It looks like the core dragon for most of these power breeds are strange ones..like metal or Virtue etc. I also noticed that even though Diamonds are all encompassing they do not count as a core partner for breeding..

For example if say I bred a L15 Diamond and L15 Infinity, that in theory would breed any power since the components of those two are multiple colors. It is too bad this doesnt work because Diamonds are also good battlers.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-18-15 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Discussing third party tool

Nightclub Owner
    I was looking at the breeding calculator, what core dragon did you use to breed? It looks like the core dragon for most of these power breeds are strange ones..like metal or Virtue etc. I also noticed that even though Diamonds are all encompassing they do not count as a core partner for breeding..

For example if say I bred a L15 Diamond and L15 Infinity, that in theory would breed any power since the components of those two are multiple colors. It is too bad this doesnt work because Diamonds are also good battlers. I raised up a Mercury to like 13 for battles but when I tried to do a breed calculator on it with say a Quetzal it didnt yield any power dragons.
    Simplest one, Fire with Light LOL!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Simplest one, Fire with Light LOL!
    Yeah which I dont like so much...we raise these up to L15 and spend all that food, and those two are useless battlers and not good earners.

I will be curious to see how much food it takes to move that prime guy up to the top 15 level.

I also bet that TL will add more prime dragons to include some like night and diamond etc...

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah which I dont like so much...we raise these up to L15 and spend all that food, and those two are useless battlers and not good earners.

I will be curious to see how much food it takes to move that prime guy up to the top 15 level.

I also bet that TL will add more prime dragons to include some like night and diamond etc...
    Just did a search, Prime Power's food costs are not bad, taking 60,000 to LV11, then 84,000 to get to LV12, 109,200 to LV13, 142,000 to LV14, and 217,500 to LV15

It's lower than most Diamonds
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I have four of the Prime dragons so far. The difficulty doesn't seem to be in breeding the Prime dragons but rather in raising the breeding parents to level 15.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast