Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Noble Crystal (IOS and Android)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    If you like, you can bring them all to Lv15, but that'll take you a long time.

But if you're simply aiming for the Prime dragons, then follow me in only leveling up the single color dragons, they eat much less food.
    I'll be starting off with aiming for the Primes so will do the single colored ones first. It's strange though that their leveling cost starts off higher, at 3,600, then the double colored ones, at 3,200. This changes at higher levels however.

Just brought my Diamond to level 15. Looks like there's no need to go through any evolution, which is a good thing. Can't imagine how much time we'd need if we had to grow food AND evolve the dragons.

I've enough food to bring another to level 15. Since Fire is out questing for gold and water is trying its luck for a Siamese I guess Forest would be the lucky one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    I'd say breed a diamond to lvl 15 and you can crossbreed with another to get a prime. Or do both dragons need to be lvl 15??
    Both needs to be LV15
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'll be starting off with aiming for the Primes so will do the single colored ones first. It's strange though that their leveling cost starts off higher, at 3,600, then the double colored ones, at 3,200. This changes at higher levels however.
    I know, already did all of my single color dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just brought my Diamond to level 15. Looks like there's no need to go through any evolution, which is a good thing. Can't imagine how much time we'd need if we had to grow food AND evolve the dragons.

I've enough food to bring another to level 15. Since Fire is out questing for gold and water is trying its luck for a Siamese I guess Forest would be the lucky one.
    Yup, no evolution, just feed it to 15.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yup, no evolution, just feed it to 15.
    OH! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome although getting the extra bombs would've been nice.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OH! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome although getting the extra bombs would've been nice.
    With Lv15 and Prime dragons, I don't really care about the dragon in the mine now lol but will still evolve that I have to see if i get to craft that dragon in the mine
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a screen shot. It's going to take some time just to feed two dragons to Level 15!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	22326

Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Here's a screen shot. It's going to take some time just to feed two dragons to Level 15!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	22326
    Thank you! For the screen shot I saved mine. As someone quoted earlier the wisest thing to do, and economical is bring single colors to 15 first. At 15 we can then breed Prime dragons who's colors as shown in the market are yellow gree, purple blue examples...as I am not at the market this instant. But easier then breeding a diamond that does not appear as a Prime dragon, but will help in battle of course as well as income.

Good luck all looking forward to this discussion

Mary Ellen Level 115

Executive Chef
    Hello guys!

I don't understand the noble crystal function, I looked elsewhere but found no other information.

I got a notification to buy this but cannot find it, playing on android. Please help, thanks.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast