Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Flash Tournament! 07/31/15 - Moleten

Fashion Designer
    Done. Blizzard failed but Rainguin came through with 30 mins to spare lol.

Executive Chef
    So, played a few more times last night and beat Citrine this morning. Lost to Moleten once. Now I need to decide if it's worth speeding up and possibly using an ultimate if my Griffin doesn't get it with the first two blows... I don't really care for the Moleten at all but it would be another tournament won. Decisions, decisions...

Edit: sped up using 3 gems with just 14 minutes left and won with my trusted Griffin. Only the third hit was critical. Phew! Congrats to all who finished!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-02-15 at 11:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Sorry you weren't able to finish either
    It's all good I wasn't as interested in the Moleten as I was for other tournament prizes, and my frustration went away pretty quickly after throwing in the towel haha.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    I was not able to finish this tournament either. But I am also not very sad, because I think the Moleten is one of the ugliest animals here

But as I said before, I do not understand how this works. To me it looks like if winning has nothing to do with having some good and strong animals but only with beeing lucky.

I really like this game but I think TL need to do some changes immediatly because every one gets frustrated when it goes on like that. I don't mind loosing a tournament. It should not be that easy to win, because then it would be boring, BUT it should be fair. So if we are spending efforts to breed rare animals and leveling of those it should be rewarded.

Congrats to all who have won and thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences with us. I appreciate that!
    I apologize for my bad english, but I hope all of you have a clue what I am on about and you can keep every mistake as a gift.

Executive Chef
    Awful tournament for me! Got hung up on Citrine, and with time slipping away ended up using an ultimate hit. Used at least 60 gems speeding and with the UH. I think I had 24 losses.

Fashion Designer
    I usually have a really hard time with these shorter flash-tourneys but I managed to finished yesterday with several hours left and no gems spent. Now Moleten will get to sit in my storage with the other dozen-or-so animals I haven't taken out.

Too bad I didn't have similar luck with the DS tourney that also ended yesterday... compared to DS I find the FSS tournaments to be a breeze most times.

Congrats to all the winners! And also; sorry again for the error I initially made with round 14 in the first post... it seems my record of making at least 1 mistake per tournament post is still intact.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post

Congrats to all the winners! And also; sorry again for the error I initially made with round 14 in the first post... it seems my record of making at least 1 mistake per tournament post is still intact.
    No worries! I am, and I'm sure many others are, extremely appreciative to you for making such great OP.
    Last edited by sweetdeda; 08-03-15 at 03:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow if I read the last 3 or so pages with posts it seems like I actually did quite alright. I didn't have any real troubles except for the Treent getting massively pinned down by the Unicorn (it lost something like 8 times in a row after which I switched to my newly epic Snapdragon which instantly took care of it). I did recognise early enough that the last 5 or so rounds could have te very difficult ones (Unicorn and Citrine) so on the last day I double battled early. It's a cheap way of having twice as many shots at the rounds. If you wait until the very last moments, full speeding is much more expensive, especially as you then also have the recovery time to deal with.
    I must say I was really unimpressed with the Treent's track record. Against the citrine I didn't even try it (despite it being strong) and just used one of my other epic super rares..

Well, I hope that most of you got the animal! I'd like to write "all" but already I know that some didn't make it...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112