Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: August 2015

karenleeee
    daily tips and gifts

New Resident
    Please add Kitrana if you're looking for a new neighbor. Thanks!

New Resident
    please add vexa

Daily player. Add me.
    TanteCaroline

CloudXMonster. Add please

Executive Chef
    Deleted quite a few nbrs who'd quit, were inactive, or just not around. I'm looking to replace them w new nbrs who r the following:
    Daily players that tip-gift and will leave a msg on my wall letting me know that they'd visited. Ur msg doesn't have to b anything major, a simple t will do the trick. Y u ask? I tip only from my wall and wo a msg I've got no way of knowing uve been by since I DO NOT CHECK THE NEWSFEED WHICH ONLY SHOWS UR LAST 10 TIPPERS AND GIFTERS.

Must b at least lvl 40 w 3-4 stars bcuz the stars show which players r tipping at least every other day. Some ppl say that tipping's not important to them but it is to me, so if ur not a daily tipper then I'm sorry we wouldn't b a good match as nbrs.

I also expect my nbrs to b participating in the monthly challenges-quests-goals. Since I've mastered all other appliances, except for the new ones that get introduced on a timely manner, these challenges r one of the main reasons I con't to play. If u don't play them how do u know what to gift ur nbrs?

GIFTING PRACTICES
    1. I mass gift everyday in the morning. I usually won't tip till afternoon or evening.
    2. EVEN DAYS
    I gift food on even days, either roast chicken or cappuccino depending on which game I'm playing.
    3. ODD DAYS
    I gift general parts on odd days. Hopefully by the time u reach lvl 40 u already know what a general part is and I won't receive something that's not.

During challenges-quests-goals I'll gift the machine specific parts for the first wk and I expect my nbrs to b doing the same. Plz don't ask for a special part and turn around and gift me a part that u know isn't needed.

So if u think we'd b a good match as nbrs then send me an invite. Pls b sure to leave me a msg on my wall telling me that ur from the forum and that uve sent me an invite or else ur likely to not b accepted into my nbrhd.
    My storm8 ID is Elainecarrel.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 08-23-15 at 04:50 PM.

New Resident
    Feel free to add me: LordZaros

Thank you!

Please Add Me Jonquillewis1994 I Play Fashion Story Restaurant Story Restaurant Story 2 Pet Shop Story Farm Story City Story Farm Story 2 Bakery Story Home Design Story Farm Story Dragon Story And Pet Hotel Story
    & Please Add Me jomquillouis I Play Fashion Story Restaurant Story Restaurant Story 2 Pet Shop Story Farm Story City Story Farm Story 2 Bakery Story Home Design Story Farm Story Dragon Story And Nightclub Story And Zoo Story

Please Add Me My Mom Storm ID divaglo

tanpam10

Add me i play and send gifts daily
    LexxLordez
    Last edited by lexxlordez; 08-12-15 at 06:48 AM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast