Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: August 2015

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story: August 2015

Looking for active neighbors?

Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Hi! I am a lvl 150 player looking for active neighbors. I always visit those who visit me. My StormID is pliskin257

Executive Chef
    Looking for map exchanges mostly, I will send the occasional gold to those who gift me (or to those I know will gift back at some point), but I already have a few regulars so it won't be daily. I don't visit. If that works for you, my ID is twospoons (obviously, since that's the name on this post ).
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Kenbob5 is my id. I'm not picky about whether you are a regular, newbie or experienced pro because I accept all neighbor requests but, please read the following; I am already in a gold exchange group so don't send gold to me, send it to another more deserving player who will likely gift gold back to you on a regular basis. I don't visit often however, I will respond to posts on my wall about breeding advice if you have questions. Just looking for players that are needing map requests answered. I play daily but don't have enough time to visit and click on every neighbors habitats....

Host(ess)
    Add Firedo, active daily player!

Host(ess)
    ID: kiennab
    active, daily player

Add me Kachnatko1994

Add me 66Blondie124
    I apologize for the absurd sentence. I speak only Czech and using compiler.

My id 66Blondie124

Plz add InFiNiTy212121

My ID is amelizowe83. I'm at level 110. I'll admit now that I don't have time to visit (busy toddler!) but I respond to daily requests and will send gold as often as I can. I'm mostly looking for maps - I want to clear my islands! Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast