Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Volcanic Isles

I am stuck on 247 also I do not have Cassandra (The Light Blue Twister Remover) I think that is why I am having so much trouble with this stage! Is there anyway to go back and get her? Or even if I go back to the stage where you get her will I automatically get the new pals? Has anyone beat this stage without having Cassandra, if so who did you use? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    Pretty sure i used a light blue swirl remover ( cassandra) and then two bombs and one blaster Pals in colors different than the swirls. Dont have a picture of the setup sadly.

Currently at the gate in front of lucien so looking forward to the last fight (22hours to go)
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahVota2006 View Post
    I am stuck on 247 also I do not have Cassandra (The Light Blue Twister Remover) I think that is why I am having so much trouble with this stage! Is there anyway to go back and get her? Or even if I go back to the stage where you get her will I automatically get the new pals? Has anyone beat this stage without having Cassandra, if so who did you use? Thank you!
    Hi Sarah,

I am still stuck at 247, and I have Cassandra! I am finding Manny also helps (yellow twister), mostly because Manny and Cassandra are x12s, which gets me through the swords faster. Using the line and bomb blaster people just doesn't get me through the swords fast enough as they are x15s.
    I have also recently got Jake who is a rare (x20 blue twister + line blaster.) Jake is helping, but I'm still not getting all the goals. The closet I've got is all the swords, all the glass, all the green and then I had 1 last purple to get!

I have no idea if you can go back and get a pal that you need. I thought they came out random.

If you get through, please let me know what you used!! Good luck!

(Btw to others, I'm halfway through level 46.)

I've been stuck on level 258 for days now. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Sarah,

I got it! You may have already by now too, but just in case, these are the pals I used. I even got 3 stars!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	22475

Let me know how you're going.

Farm Supplier
    Finally got 258 done. Here's who I used
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	22622  

Thank you everyone for all your help! One more favor please, does anyone remember what line-up they used for Stage 256? I have no clue why I am having such an issue with this level! This level has giving me more issues than any other level so far...grrrrr!

Sorry for being such a pain in the butt! I really do appreciate all the help, Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you everyone for all your help! One more favor please, does anyone remember what line-up they used for Stage 256? I have no clue why I am having such an issue with this level! This level has giving me more issues than any other level so far...grrrrr!

Sorry for being such a pain in the butt! I really do appreciate all the help, Thanks again!
    Hi again Sarah!
    This level was a pain to me too. I don't have a screenshot of who I used, but I remember I was able to make a vertical line blaster on the right side out of blues and on the left side out of reds. These would then help me blast down to the green and light blue arrows. I don't have the light blue arrow pal, but I do have the green arrow pal (Root) so I definitely used him. Then my next aim was to get rid of the yellow arrow (because you have to collect yellow arrows.) So I think the pals I used were green, light blue and yellow. I definitely didn't use any reds, blues or purples.
    I hope this helps in some way!

Rhino Keeper
    I meant you have to collect yellow gems, not yellow arrows! You know what I mean!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    Finally got 258 done. Here's who I used
    Thanks for this pcsgal. I am stuck at 258 now, and I don't have that yellow weights guy.... struggling with which pals to use! It's quite frustrating with the light x 14 in only 18 moves. You've only go 4 moves before you have to get a light at every single move to the end! I will persevere (as I am addicted to diamond quest!!)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast