Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Executive Chef
    I've wondered whether any will be available from adventures or not.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This looks fun. I checked the game earlier but saw no goals, so just checked and this popper up. Boo! I probably went overboard with buying 20 horses, knowing I do not have space for more. I want to buy the black one, so she can be the bride to my other black gem horse groom.

Im always short on crops, been making food for the adventures nonstop. So while I wait for carrots to grow, I can focus on the adventure and cleaning up some space in my kingdom. Very cute horses! AND I cant wait to collect a bunch of them from adventures. Got all my gem animals that way because I was not about to buy them outright myself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Just SW's notation under "new in the market". I think letf8b took that as a post by S8 rather than the observation that was passed on, it was meant to be.
    Ohhhh, lol. I see now .... Yeah, left8b, that was just SW making us aware that it's not currently animated.
    Yeah, we don't know these are gonna drop from adventures. Orleansparish, you have high hopes, lol.
    G'nite all ... Hope I don't dream of spooky horses, LOL!

The horses are still. Too still. (Horror movie soundtrack starts playing...)
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    The horses are still. Too still. (Horror movie soundtrack starts playing...)
    My first impression was that they had visited the chamber of secrets and gazed into the eyes of the basilisk. They are petrified. Hopefully Ivy will come up with a potion to save them!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Unlikely, when was the last time you saw an recently added item to start dropping from older adventures?

Executive Chef
    Looks like I missed this update by 10 minutes. Why did I wait so long? So that I didn't send an adventure. Doh!

Farm Supplier
    Fertilizers! Again!
    I'm going through sister-sister mission and I've just finished upgrading the Goddess tree and I'm in a permanent lack of fertilizers. Why can't they ask for something else?
    My sheep and cows seem to have a permanent constipation and conservatories take all the precious space.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Maybe we get Sir Daisy???
    I think so too. It looks suspicious (in a good way ) that the horse in he goal-list pictures (like from "Food for groom") looks different than the ones we can buy. That one is brown too, but has a black mane, hoofs and snout (if it's called that). The ones we can buy are all black, all brown or all white... Suspicious, if you ask me... So I'm definitely hoping for a "Sir Daisy" in my kingdom.

To the folks at S8: I love you guys! I've been hoping for more horses in my kingdom for a long time (Horsey helped and I love him, but I wanted even moooore ), so I'm very, very happy ATM.
    I hope the brown ones start moving soon, but I understand that you guys need some sleep too
    Last edited by fireflytower; 07-31-15 at 12:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Unlikely, when was the last time you saw an recently added item to start dropping from older adventures?
    I doubt it myself, but I was responding to someone saying they were looking forward to getting them from adventures. But to answer your question, probably the dark cave formations from the dark caves adventure.

Edit: a case could be made since the horses align with the cows and pigs in terms of small, medium and highest chances for drops and corresponding white, black and royal designations.
    Last edited by mreames; 07-31-15 at 12:40 AM.

Yes, we r getting sir Daisy, before that you need to give away 50 Detanglers and Grooming mitts and visit. Stablesx5 if I remember correctly
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	22286

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast