Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megan1986pa View Post
    I can't get this goal to trigger and I'm level 40 and have thirst one fort? Have forced closed multiple times etc.
    can you tell us what other goals are in your book please....

Rhino Keeper
    Been at it forever and still only have 36/50 mitts..sheesh!! Never thought fertilizer wud be such a pain..
    PS: I haven't started on the greselda goals yet so haven't needed fertilizer at all in case anyone is wondering..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    Been at it forever and still only have 36/50 mitts..sheesh!! Never thought fertilizer wud be such a pain..
    PS: I haven't started on the greselda goals yet so haven't needed fertilizer at all in case anyone is wondering..
    You can put 160 cheap market horses in your Kingdom and you will get as much fertilizer as you want

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdygmgi View Post
    You can put 160 cheap market horses in your Kingdom and you will get as much fertilizer as you want
    Tht is a very smart idea..oh well, I just put in all extra horses in storage after getting the horse shed..might as well get them out again..thanx..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    Tht is a very smart idea..oh well, I just put in all extra horses in storage after getting the horse shed..might as well get them out again..thanx..
    I'm in a similar position with just 39 mitts and have also put most of my horses away - though I kept a few out - and I don't really want to keep the rest there eating up all of my energy, it was such a relief to get rid of the herd. So maybe I'll just accept that it will take another couple of weeks. I think I generate more fang beasts than poo when I'm collecting from animals! I'm always maxxxed out on fur. I've tried the option of keeping the number of poo bags high so in case that does help generate more, but it's not really worked for me. I'll be so happy when I get Sir Daisy in the end.

Executive Chef
    I know there are collectors out there that can confirm for me... To get a 51st mitt so I have 1 left over as a souvenir, I need to have the 50 in possession (max I can have in inventory), start the trade for #51, then give the 50?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I'm in a similar position with just 39 mitts and have also put most of my horses away - though I kept a few out - and I don't really want to keep the rest there eating up all of my energy, it was such a relief to get rid of the herd. So maybe I'll just accept that it will take another couple of weeks. I think I generate more fang beasts than poo when I'm collecting from animals! I'm always maxxxed out on fur. I've tried the option of keeping the number of poo bags high so in case that does help generate more, but it's not really worked for me. I'll be so happy when I get Sir Daisy in the end.
    If you let any monster somewhere it will prevent for any other monsters trigger in any condition

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I know there are collectors out there that can confirm for me... To get a 51st mitt so I have 1 left over as a souvenir, I need to have the 50 in possession (max I can have in inventory), start the trade for #51, then give the 50?
    You can't make the 51st mitt. What you need to do is craft 50 and then in the next goal where you hand over your mane detangler and mitts, you skip and then keep all 50.

Executive Chef
    Thank you. I found out the hard way this afternoon. Traded for number 50 and was ready to start trade for 51 before giving the mitts when the dialog popped up and the trade was gone. At least I have Sir Daisy now and can go back to using the fertilizer for Dark Sisters.

Farm Supplier
    PLEAS HELP!! Game crash!...i have uninstalled, but it WILL NOT reinstall!! Numerous reboots, sign in/out...even downloaded a game i never had before (it worked) and uninstalled/reinstalled a game i had (dragon story) it worked. I even unistalled and reinstalled on my iphone...IT worked ��Ive been at this for 2 hours now...its after midnite, and i have to work tomorrow...aaaack!! Please! Any suggestions??? The cicle fills up but never says "open" or shows up...fyi farm story, same story : (