Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Executive Chef
    Fertilizer and water I understand, but coal??? Then we had to completer goals to get enchanted items. And we have updated the jousting arena, but are we aiming to build a horse stable?? A little baffled about where this is going.

What's up with the fertilizer drops? All of a sudden you used to get from the horses and they stopped and now I'm not getting any from the sheep or cows!! I don't know what happened but it needs fixed. You have to have fertilizer to make the stupid mitten things.

I'm having the same problem with fertilizer drops. The horses use to drop and they quit and now the cows and sheep have stopped too!! Something's going on? How are we suppose to make the mitts without the poo???

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbeastmaster7 View Post
    What's up with the fertilizer drops? All of a sudden you used to get from the horses and they stopped and now I'm not getting any from the sheep or cows!! I don't know what happened but it needs fixed. You have to have fertilizer to make the stupid mitten things.
    I've found drops to go in cycles; you get lots then none or limited. The cycle keeps changing, so I'm sure you will also find that you will start getting drops. I agree that the fertilizer is definitely harder to get since this goal. Keep collecting, that's all we can do...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Am I the only player with constipated animals?? Any other time they r dropping their fertiliser all over the place and now I am practically glued to my phone on a daily basis and I am barely collecting enough to make 1 mitt a day!! This is becoming very very tedious and I would use gems but for the fact you get the trade tickets for making each mitt and its alot off tickets to miss out on if we are feeling forced into using gems!! Surely you must know the drop has decreased and there must be something that can be done?? Can you not add fertiliser as a gift for a limited time or something?? I really don't want to use gems but this is taking things too far!! I swear I am on this phone that much it's going to go BANG!! Plz help!!

P.S I have now completed all goals but can't get the dang horse cause ave not finished mitts!!!!..........HOW can I FINISH when my drop rate is like 1/10??? Totally FED UP!!
    (The above was written by me!)
    So it seems I am not the only person having this problem!! It's becoming beyond funny now!! I am getting a drop rate off 1/10 in every collection I am now NOT even collecting enough to make 1 mitt in a day!! I have all animals, conservatories horses sheep you name it ave got it!! Come on sort this out PLEASE!! It's becoming a massive chore! I've completed all goals but can't get Sir Daisy cause ave not got the mitts and I refuse to use Gems when any other time fertiliser is easy enough to come by!! Youse obviously know the rate has dropped so why drag this out any longer than need be!! We should at least be able to make more than one mitt a day!! At this rate I won't be finished until Christmas!! If we use Gems we should be given the Trade tickets we are losing out on!! NO chance of that happening just as theres no chance am wasting more GEMS!! One extremely FED UP BORED PLAYER!!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 08-18-15 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Add more

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've found drops to go in cycles; you get lots then none or limited. The cycle keeps changing, so I'm sure you will also find that you will start getting drops. I agree that the fertilizer is definitely harder to get since this goal. Keep collecting, that's all we can do...
    Dear SW
    I know your only trying to keep our spirits up but even you must see how much the rate has dropped?? It's taken me 2days to collect 25bags off poo!! I've completed all the other goals but as I've not got the mitts I can't get sir daisy!! It's so tedious continually trying for this fertiliser but I refuse to use my gems as we lose out on trade tickets which is the only benefit off this toil!! Surely 2days is unacceptable for such a small amount off fertiliser? Any other time it's dropping all over the place as no doubt it will whenever we complete this!! I really am very fed up am sure my phone is going to blow up the amount off hours I'm putting into trying to collect!! It's unfair on us as players and I apologise for going on and on but this is doing my head in!!!
    Tnx for all you do in helping with our questions. H x

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    (The above was written by me!)
    So it seems I am not the only person having this problem!! It's becoming beyond funny now!! I am getting a drop rate off 1/10 in every collection I am now NOT even collecting enough to make 1 mitt in a day!! I have all animals, conservatories horses sheep you name it ave got it!! Come on sort this out PLEASE!! It's becoming a massive chore! I've completed all goals but can't get Sir Daisy cause ave not got the mitts and I refuse to use Gems when any other time fertiliser is easy enough to come by!! Youse obviously know the rate has dropped so why drag this out any longer than need be!! We should at least be able to make more than one mitt a day!! At this rate I won't be finished until Christmas!! If we use Gems we should be given the Trade tickets we are losing out on!! NO chance of that happening just as theres no chance am wasting more GEMS!! One extremely FED UP BORED PLAYER!!!
    I am a Scots Lass too and I totally agree. Maybe we need some Highland Coos. At least when we finally do get fertiliser it comes in bags and we do not need to do muck spreading. This goal is totally frustrating. I agree the only benefit is increasing trade tickets for extra expansion tickets.
    Hope you finish soon. Slainte Mhath.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
    I am a Scots Lass too and I totally agree. Maybe we need some Highland Coos. At least when we finally do get fertiliser it comes in bags and we do not need to do muck spreading. This goal is totally frustrating. I agree the only benefit is increasing trade tickets for extra expansion tickets.
    Hope you finish soon. Slainte Mhath.
    Thank you for answering if only they gave you the trade tickets if you used gems but that's never going to happen!! So it's S💩💩t shovel on the go!! Fed up with this big time very tedious I have made 1 mitt today and have been on this phone for 11hours with a break for dinner all in the hope off getting fertiliser!! Pathetic I know but am never gonna finish at this rate! I am getting 1 in every 10 taps which is rediculous!! Surely that's not right?? To you my friend Slainte Mhath and to all Good Health and good luck with the 💩💩patrol. H x

Executive Chef
    My strategy for this is too concentrate on doing the milk and egg trade -do not collect from the stables- and after about 2 to 3 of these trades you should have enough fertilizer for a mitt trade. Getting a lot of tickets doing this but very boring. Also I craft a rope or two so I can collect from sheep. It is slow going but Im trying not to get frustrated with it.

Banned
    It's taking me forever to get Sir Daisy. I'm up to "food for groom".