Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

I'm on the last goal where I have to visit the stables 5 times. I have the haunted stables and have visited them but it's not counting the visits for the goal. Do I have to sell them and buy and build the original stables for it to count for the goal?

I really like the haunted stables and don't want to waste coins and materials selling, buying and building stables again.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrygirl1970 View Post
    I'm on the last goal where I have to visit the stables 5 times. I have the haunted stables and have visited them but it's not counting the visits for the goal. Do I have to sell them and buy and build the original stables for it to count for the goal?

I really like the haunted stables and don't want to waste coins and materials selling, buying and building stables again.
    Thanks for letting us know, I'll forward this to the team and we'll look into it!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you PikaSquirrel

Quote Originally Posted by cntrygirl1970 View Post
    Thank you PikaSquirrel
    This has been fixed, the haunted Stable will count towards this Goal now. We've updated other Goals that require collecting from the Stable to include the Haunted Stable as well, but if you come across more let me know again so I can update the team. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you for your help. I will let you know if I come across anymore

Just writing this for those smarter than me, who thought about checking the forum before starting this goal. I did not think to read the info posted here and have just completed it. Such an immense waste of energy and resources, my biggest dissapointment in the game so far (3 year-old player). I was convinced the reward for such a consuming goal would be anything other than... a regular horse.

PS I should have trusted Thurston, he read this horse like an open book from day one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    Just writing this for those smarter than me, who thought about checking the forum before starting this goal. I did not think to read the info posted here and have just completed it. Such an immense waste of energy and resources, my biggest dissapointment in the game so far (3 year-old player). I was convinced the reward for such a consuming goal would be anything other than... a regular horse.

PS I should have trusted Thurston, he read this horse like an open book from day one
    I?ve been diligently working on this goal because I?m always excited to get a new animal. Finally finished the 50 mane detangler just to find out I need 50 mitts, each of which takes 25 fertilizer, 20 water, and 10 coal, and the horse doesn?t even have special drops. What a letdown.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243