Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just googled highland coos. Great idea. Double the milk and double the fertilizer drops, plus they are neat looking.
    They are magnificent beasties. Unlike the Baron's pathetic new tent offerings. Maybe we could have Nessie as well, to say nothing of the uphill and downhill Haggis creatures. To return to thread, I am st last celebrating making last mitten to get the Cuddy. Have fun.

Farm Supplier
    A wee tim'rous beastie they arent...
    I am still tediously making the mane detangler. My heart is full of joy at the next stage to come...not.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
    They are magnificent beasties. Unlike the Baron's pathetic new tent offerings. Maybe we could have Nessie as well, to say nothing of the uphill and downhill Haggis creatures. To return to thread, I am st last celebrating making last mitten to get the Cuddy. Have fun.
    Congrats on getting to the last mitt! I still need 14. The fertilizer supply and demand in my queendom is very heavily weighted towards demand ( sir daisy, sister sister and now the boarina line!). My cows and sheep need a laxative!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Congrats on getting to the last mitt! I still need 14. The fertilizer supply and demand in my queendom is very heavily weighted towards demand ( sir daisy, sister sister and now the boarina line!). My cows and sheep need a laxative!
    Thank you. One stable collection to go. I will not spend 5 gems to skip. (Canny Scot). Maybe we could craft Syrup of Figs in the Potion Shop! I am as glad to be finished this one as I was to complete the dreaded Sister Sister. The only upside this time was being able to make extra expansion tickets to hold on to after the craft option disappears again.

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't take the monotony any longer. Received free gems from a game and gemmed out of the poo poo mess.

Farm Supplier
    Finished at last ... last 4 Mitts in 24 hours. Now just tending my stables ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    Finished at last ... last 4 Mitts in 24 hours. Now just tending my stables ...
    That must feel good! I am 1 mitt from that step.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    what is collection time for Sir Daisy.. and shouldn't it be Madame Daisy?
    Last edited by burritosprings; 08-24-15 at 03:16 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    what is collection time for Sir Daisy.. and shouldn't it be Madame Daisy?
    8 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I have a theory that the drop rate for something goes down when you have very few of that object (less than around 20). No proof, but just anecdotal evidence after years of playing.
    So i wait until i have almost 50 fertilizers before making another Mitt and avoid going below 20. It seems to work in the sense that my drop rate is consistantly higher than 1 in 10. Try it - it just means waiting longer for the first Mitt.

Hope it helps!
    Thanks for giving this info it worked for me ,and my cows are producing fertilizer bags like crazy! 4 out of 8! Now I can get the mitts sooner