Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Back on subject... Oh my.. The poo is just don't droping I brought out all my conservatories and cows and its,just not droping,,, this is going to be a long haul since we got to make 30, I was max on poo at 25 a time it goes down fast thinking TL wasn't thinking this one out .please can the drop rate be changed back, I had no problem getting it before ,
    PS it should drop from the stables , thinking they need cleaning out big time

totally agree..
    25 fertilizer is way too much.. if we need to make 30 items..
    just comparing to the water, 2 drops on every hit..

maybe it should be 5 or 10 max of the poo..
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    totally agree..

Maybe TL will see there mistake and change it this is too much and is going to take forever, at max poo 99 your only going to get 3 mitts thinking we don't want to deplete it.,it will just take longer to build back up, at best we might beable to make two mitts day and that using lots of energies to do so
    Last edited by katbtodd; 08-03-15 at 03:30 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    totally agree..

Totally agree as well!!

I've taken out some conservatories, but 25 each time... Wow..... Not happy...
    I expect to make 1 or 2 trades a day as well, let's say once a day (after all it's summer holidays), then I'll be busy for a whole month until I have the 50 mitts...

Is this the latest trend? First we had 'Sister sister', then we got the cooking camp- start, and now this. All loooooooong term goals....
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Totally agree as well!!

I've taken out some conservatories, but 25 each time... Wow..... Not happy...
    I expect to make 1 or 2 trades a day as well, let's say once a day (after all it's summer holidays), then I'll be busy for a whole month until I have the 50 mitts...

Is this the latest trend? First we had 'Sister sister', then we got the cooking camp- start, and now this. All loooooooong term goals....
    It just may be. There was a period where they released updates weekly and there were people grumping on Friday that they were done and bored as there was nothing to do.

Nightclub Owner
    There will be always ppl to complain! This quest is a long term one, if you want to go quicker, you can always gem thought.

25 poo bag will take a while, I don't produce that much, probably 1 trade every 2 days, so by October I will be through. In other words, I have some official goal to work on for a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 08-03-15 at 09:17 AM. Reason: typo
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    I'm having a problem with the quest. The goals ask for Apple pies but not accepting apple pies. It's taking the peach cobbler. Please advise...

Host(ess)
    Now I'm delayed because I made a lot of Apple pies.

Host(ess)
    150 miles from the mean center of the US population
    You are going to be "delayed" if you use "Peach" Cobbler, too.

Right now, the timed Kingdom Goal "Food For Groom" seems to be accepting Apple Pies.
    Maybe they will switch the requirement to Orange Cobblers, matching the current image of an Orange Cobbler.
    But horses are associated with Apples, so the image could instead be changed to that of the Apple Pie.
    Last edited by rar745; 08-05-15 at 05:05 AM.

Ok so my 1st apple pie was accepted but my 2nd one wasn't. I have 4 apple pies in my inventory. The picture shows an orange cobbler so now I'm making 2 of those. I hope it accepts it. Teamlarva should of had this part correct before gave us the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Just asked this awhile back I asked it was said Apple pie. I made 3 orange cobbler just in case. It's the orange cobbler that counts. I had 5 Apple pies in my inventory they are still there. The 3 orange cobbler are gone so it's orange cobbler not Apple pie. I think people were hitting give not checking inventory or team lava changed it. Whatever it is needs to be fixed since it's a time quest. Make orange cobbler.