Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Christmas in July (event)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    This is going to be the first event I'm finishing! Moved from level 19 to level 21 in the last 4 days and could do several upgrades that have sped things up soooo much. Now I'm getting excited for future events because getting no where near the finish line was just demotivating
    Nice! Don't give up, it might look frustrating to level up and suck at event, but with higher level it would be much easier to complete events! And I'm glad TL did this event not as hard and time consuming as other events, and the prize is actually pretty nice. I saw those statues when I just started playing in winter and they were only for gems, I was so sad I can't get them. And now I finally got them! Gotta love this game haha

This was definitiely not as hard, it was nice to finish plus the extra bonus of tortillas, as my current location is Mexico

Nice you finally got your statues catfoodie! That was a long wait since winter lol!

I thought I was going to finish this easily but had a family reunion, then spent yesterday with Mom as it would have been my parent's anniversary. Dad died in 1999. Mom is always emotional own that day and I didn't want her to be alone. I got up to finish this am but was feeling very ill. Could not stand or sit because of severe pain so went back to bed. Then had to go to the park where a friend was performing on the youth stage. Got home, thinking there was time to finish off but it was expired.

Have missed completing several events recently in a number of games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I thought I was going to finish this easily but had a family reunion, then spent yesterday with Mom as it would have been my parent's anniversary. Dad died in 1999. Mom is always emotional own that day and I didn't want her to be alone. I got up to finish this am but was feeling very ill. Could not stand or sit because of severe pain so went back to bed. Then had to go to the park where a friend was performing on the youth stage. Got home, thinking there was time to finish off but it was expired.

Have missed completing several events recently in a number of games.
    Oh dear, sorry to hear about that. But don't feel too bad, real life is worth much more than some virtual game, always.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I never got a notification for this event. Very sad because I see Ice Swan Sculptures everywhere and did not know where my neighbors got them. I wonder what happened?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    Wow, I never got a notification for this event. Very sad because I see Ice Swan Sculptures everywhere and did not know where my neighbors got them. I wonder what happened?
    My guess is that you didn't update your game in time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    My guess is that you didn't update your game in time?
    I guess. But shouldn't a game notify the user when there is a new version? I play many games that actually force you to update in order to open the app. Poor programming practices from the developers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345