Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Retreat Event (IOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Should we delete the old version?

I don't like the grass colour at all. I'm hoping it's just for the event and not permanent. I'm not willing to delete the old one yet

Executive Chef
    With each update this game is getting slower and slower. I am playing on an iPad air and it is really laggy. Scrolling through neighbours' stores takes ages, even swiping to move across the farm is slow and laggy. I don't have any problem with any other game on my device, just this one. It's a shame because it used to be such a fast, smooth game to play. I don't play it much now because of this.

I also see that the resource buildings animation stopping has not been fixed since it stopped on the last update. As soon as one item has been made in a building, the animation stops even though there are still items in the queue, crafting.

Anyway I am going to try with the event, just making some ice cream now. I will not say anything about the colour schemes

Good luck everyone.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I didn't get a prompt to update either but opened restaurant story 2 to do the Xmas in July goals there and for the goal to download it now. I need to open ALL my games first to not miss out on those free gems, but came here to take a peek of what it was like. This is SO cute and looks fun. Too bad we won't be able to keep what we want For a while because they always take special versions away from us eventually.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Etini_PYF View Post
    lnztrekfan, is that REALLY the actual colors of the farm in the new version?

It looks "sickly" green, not at all the color of natural grass that it is now. Weird
    I totally agree. It's not attractive plus it really hurts my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    With each update this game is getting slower and slower. I am playing on an iPad air and it is really laggy. Scrolling through neighbours' stores takes ages, even swiping to move across the farm is slow and laggy. I don't have any problem with any other game on my device, just this one. It's a shame because it used to be such a fast, smooth game to play. I don't play it much now because of this.

I also see that the resource buildings animation stopping has not been fixed since it stopped on the last update. As soon as one item has been made in a building, the animation stops even though there are still items in the queue, crafting.

Anyway I am going to try with the event, just making some ice cream now. I will not say anything about the colour schemes

Good luck everyone.
    I thought it was just me, but you're right, it's been really laggy. And it crashes a lot, esp when I'm scrolling from one side of the farm to another or when I go to check my train and then scroll to somewhere else. All of my other games play smoothly on my iPad.

And yes, please fix the buildings so they don't stop if there are still other items being crafted. I usually don't want to pick up items right after crafting until there is enough space in my barn.

Rhino Keeper
    I have deleted the normal version as I couldn't use the vans in that one. I will just reload when the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    I found popping candy in the mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	22284  

Next Goal:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	22285

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused... Found the new Sweet Retreat in the 'To Do List'. But it says to install' the game. That's very different than just participating in an 'event'. Why/how is it different than past events?

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast