Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Retreat Event (IOS only)

Executive Chef
    Anyone finished yet ? I need brownies and sugar milk chocolate so much! Thanks iD is bakerystoe
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    This edition is kind of buggy. Too many things to describe but some of them include my angel cat turned into three which were all frozen then back to one. The newspaper keeps refreshing over and over every two seconds the same page. Items all appear as glowing balls of light. And now this one which I decide to take a picture of.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	22389

No pets for prizes?
    Farm Story 2 ID: emmonkee

Rhino Keeper
    Would be nice to know final prize. Hate to think I am doing all this for something that will be in the cellar ��

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we will be able to delete this version and go back to the original version? The new grass color is terrible!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be able to delete this version and go back to the original version? The new grass color is terrible!!
    Yes I am having problems with buying things that I could buy before the change. Now they are locked I can sell them but not buy them ! I go to the truffle forest but can't buy them nuts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    This edition is kind of buggy. Too many things to describe but some of them include my angel cat turned into three which were all frozen then back to one. The newspaper keeps refreshing over and over every two seconds the same page. Items all appear as glowing balls of light. And now this one which I decide to take a picture of.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	22389
    Look in settings to make sure your date is correct. *Make sure it's set to auto detect the date.* The picture you show has happened to me a couple of times, and it was the date every time.

Today I started having the balls of light where my sugar was suppose to be. I've spent half the day trying to manufacture sugar and haven't got 1 bag. Ghvcucjb, did it every correct itself?
    Last edited by eucom; 08-06-15 at 11:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having goals disappear or not show up? I have gelatos are still in the truck, but I have no goals left. The Apple a Day goal is gone and must have finished, as I found the fountain in my cellar.

But the next one, Rainbow-lato, hasn't shown up? I really don't want to miss out on the last prize(?), the Neapolitan farmhouse skin. Please help?

ETA: Now my Apple a Day is back, showing as not complete, but I do still have the fountain. At least, I can continue on. Confusing though...
    Last edited by CottageRose; 08-03-15 at 09:27 AM.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    I'm making rainbow gelatos now. Is this the last goal? How can we get someone from TeamLava to let us know if we should keep both farms, or delete one, or any info would be appreciated. I like the icecream trucks and will probably keep them out for deco. Also I have seen some glitches, like the store not updating, but otherwise it hasn't been so bad. Two farms is too much for my device.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Just can't tolerate buggy problems this week. The last prize seems to be a 'chocolate frosting with rainbow sprinkles' skin for the pigs. Sweet Retreat prizes can be seen at my farm, LarkspurMeadows, for those who want/need to see them.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿