Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Retreat Event (IOS only)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You will only need 5 pop rock candy. The goal requires you to mine 5, so you need not keep extras.
    Thank u so much. I think they need to do something with the mine then cuz that's all I get. Lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Thank u so much. I think they need to do something with the mine then cuz that's all I get. Lol.
    At least now you get more barn space after selling the rest. Happy cooking.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Many thanks to all who had provided the event info. There are 13 goals for this event. Details are found on pages 11 & 12 of this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....S-only)/page11
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....S-only)/page12

If there's anything missing or incorrect, pls feel free to correct. thanks. Good luck to all.

Just to add. Many thanks S8 for this event.
    Goal 13 is MELTING ...
    Eat ice cream. Just click. You need nothing
    Then you get credit for coins and XP. nothing else

LAME!

Fashion Designer
    Figured out what happened to geleto. Went to old farm. Ice cream trucks were there and I collected from them. Realized something was wrong when it wouldn't let me make more. So now they aren't showing up on new game! Boo!

Can anyone confirm/clarify....for a newer player like myself who hasn't expanded to the mine yet, will there be a way to complete the goals WITHOUT spending gems to skip the mining requirement in #11? If not, can anyone tell me which goals give you the skins for pigs/cows? I don't want to fight through all these brownies and sauces just to get stuck 3 goals from the end and not be able to get the prizes I want anyway

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moinkmama View Post
    Can anyone confirm/clarify....for a newer player like myself who hasn't expanded to the mine yet, will there be a way to complete the goals WITHOUT spending gems to skip the mining requirement in #11? If not, can anyone tell me which goals give you the skins for pigs/cows? I don't want to fight through all these brownies and sauces just to get stuck 3 goals from the end and not be able to get the prizes I want anyway
    Goal 7 gives you a skin for the farmhouse
    Goal 8 Taste the Rainbow-Lato gives you the skins for the pig.
    Goal 9 gives you a skin for the barn.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Goal 13 is MELTING ...
    Eat ice cream. Just click. You need nothing
    Then you get credit for coins and XP. nothing else

LAME!
    Many thanks, updated.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Does anyone know exactly how many of the pop candy things we need? I have a barn full ! If I don't need them I would love to sell some. Thanks for any info.
    S8 I like this event but it requires way to much of the same ingredients in the same machine very very slow !
    Please let me know if you are willing to sell. I haven't expanded to the mine yet, so I will be stumped if I ever reach that goal!

Host(ess)
    Can anyone confirm how many pop rock we need? I lucked out and got a bunch from the newspaper, if I have extra, I would like to sell it so someone else who is short or doesn't have the mine yet, like me, can use them.

Also, do we have to use gems to bypass the mine goal? If so, does anyone know how many? I don't have the mine yet.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Figured out what happened to geleto. Went to old farm. Ice cream trucks were there and I collected from them. Realized something was wrong when it wouldn't let me make more. So now they aren't showing up on new game! Boo!
    Don't worry, it's not a lost cause. They should still be in your barn, even if they don't count towards your tally. These will still come in handy with the rainbow-latos. You need quite a few spare gelatos (and the goal doesn't count all of them up). Your 'lost' gelatos will still be used. Make sure you don't sell them off.
    Last edited by JustKay; 08-06-15 at 05:20 AM.