Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Sweet Retreat Event (IOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    That's the Black and white rabbit.. previously from the tree house. It's no longer in the tree house.
    Ahh thanks for that! I partly wondered if this was an offering by S8 to appease their players who were disappointed with the lack of a pet as a prize for this event.

:-)
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    Is that huge triple scoop ice cream not enough?
    The final prize was xp and coins, nothing else. I think that's what the people complain.

I agree, that it don't have to be a pet every time, but a final prize should be something special.

I am wondering if anyone has deleted the Sweet Treat Version of the game and if they have had any glitches caused by doing so.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpsforjoy1 View Post
    I am wondering if anyone has deleted the Sweet Treat Version of the game and if they have had any glitches caused by doing so.
    I deleted it and have only version 1.8.5. It's glitching badly when I move decorations but it's still the most decent version.

Host(ess)
    Can anyone confirm if we can delete sweet retreat now or will it be needed again for other tasks like Halloween or Christmas etc

Rhino Keeper
    The event is over, I imagine you can still play the sweet retreat version until S8/TL tell you within the game OR like me (and many others) go back to the original 'green' version.

I kept the old app, it automatically updated when the event started.

I kept the old version which automatically updated when the event started. Haven't had any problems

Grand Emperor
    It's best to play with the latest and current version. I have seen many players encounter issues when their games are outdated.

I am on level 40 on the old app. There was a pop up that advertised the dates. I have several games downloaded already, didn't want another one. I just waited to see what would happen.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041