Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Retreat Event (IOS only)

Fashion Designer

Sweet Retreat Event (IOS only)

Hey I just received a new event for Farm Story 2 called Sweet Retreat. had to update app but it just downloaded as a new app on my phone. Snapped some screen shots. The airplane hangar has a new look and Merryweather's Hot Air Ballon looks like an ice cream cone!

PAGE 11 & 12 OF THIS THREAD HAS ALL UPDATED GOALS w/ PICS by Rynetory2!!!
    I can't add any more pics to this thread because you are only allowed 5!

First goal was to purchase ice cream truck. It takes a half hour to build.

Next goal popped up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	22245
    Next goal.

Views:	443 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	22297
    Next goal supplied by Nastylilhobbits

Next is.....
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2302
Size:  12.2 KB

Posted by NYM9CX
    Waffle cones recipe= (2) flour+(1) milk+(1) white sugar made in Bakery 20 mins
    Vanilla Ice cream recipe= (1) milk+(2) cream+(2) white sugar made in ICE CREAM TRUCK 40 mins
    Vanilla Cone recipe= (1) vanilla ice cream+(1) waffle cone made in ICE CREAM TRUCK 30 mins

Piper; Sundae Schooled = (3) Fried Ice Creams+(3) Waffle Cones+(3) Crazy Cones/Reward 130 coins+silo color skin+28 stars
    Fried Ice Cream recipe= (1) vanilla ice cream that was made in ice cream truck FRIED ICE CREAM IS MADE IN DEEP FRYER 1hr 20 mins
    Waffle cones recipe= (2) flour+(1) milk+(1) white sugar made in Bakery 20 mins
    Crazy Cone recipe= (1) fried ice cream+(1)waffle cone made in ice cream truck 45 mins

Morgan: Dial “I” for Ice Cream = (8) Hot Fudges+(8) Brownies+(8) Brownies A La Mode/Reward 130 coins+2 Chocolate Chip Shrubs+28 stars
    Hot Fudges recipe=(1) Milk Chocolate+(1) milk made in Chocolatier 1 hr
    Milk Chocolate recipe=(1) Cocoa+(1) Milk+1 White Sugar in Chocolatier 1 hr 30 mins
    Brownies recipe= (1) Milk Chocolate+(2) Milk+(1) Flour made in Bakery 1 hr 30 mins
    Vanilla Ice cream recipe= (1) milk+(2) cream+(2) white sugar made in ICE CREAM TRUCK 40 mins
    Brownie A La Mode recipe=(1) Brownie+2 Vanilla Ice Creams+ (2) Hot Fudges made in Ice Cream Truck 30 mins

Next goal:

Views:	301 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	22374
    A La Whoa:
    Make 4 fried brownies
    Make 8 hot fudge
    Make 4 A La Whoas

Quote Originally Posted by Nastylilhobbits View Post
    Fried brownie - one brownie, one hour twenty minutes
    A La Whoas - one fried brownie, one Brownie A La Mode, one hour thirty minutes

Next goal from Rynetory2 (page 11 &12 of this thread) HUGE thanks

Views:	376 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	22375
    Make 12 gelato
    Give 12 gelato
    Harvest 3 apples

Next goal from Rynestory2
    An apple a day
    Make 3 Apple gelato
    Give 3 Apple gelato

Apple Gelato = 4 milk + 2 white sugar + 1 Apple made in ice cream truck for 2 hrs 20 min.

Huge thanks to all who have posted goals and additional info for quest!

I can only put 5 attached images in a post.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 08-02-15 at 09:05 AM. Reason: More info. I can only put 5 attached images in a post.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this! I had no prompt to update my app for the new event so I was really lost. Going to download the new app now.

ETA: Should I delete the old app or keep it just in case?

Farm Supplier
    Are you on iOS or Android. I saw the pop up but I've can't find anything else about it.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Fashion Designer
    I'm on iPhone. It was sent as a push notification and then I went to app. Maybe try completely closing your farm story app and then reopening.
    I have the farm story 2 app already but for some reason it downloaded as a separate game. I don't know if I'm supposed to delete old one or not. I will keep the old one for now until I hear otherwise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    Are you on iOS or Android. I saw the pop up but I've can't find anything else about it.
    I'm on iOS. I got the pop up notification but my app was normal. So I went to the app store and it had no updates; then I googled & found this thread. You have to download the new app in the app store.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    I'm on iOS. I got the pop up notification but my app was normal. So I went to the app store and it had no updates; then I googled & found this thread. You have to download the new app in the app store.
    I can't find anything in the App Store to download

Edit - I've found it now but haven't got enough space on my phone to download it lol
    Last edited by gerrywerry; 07-30-15 at 04:29 PM.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Rhino Keeper

Edit - I've found it now but haven't got enough space on my phone to download it lol
    I usually delete games I haven't played in a while to make space. lol

Farm Supplier
    I wonder why it's a new app not just an update. A mistake maybe?
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Fashion Designer

I was in my settings the other day looking why my phone was so full, and I had 16GB in my messages!! I deleted all my message threads with everyone and got all that space back! you can check that if you want. I have 24GB in pictures and videos, but that is after severe editing so I think I will need a new bigger phone soon! lol
    further to that, I see all the farm story 2 games listed, or rather the different versions of them. The last birthday edition is using up almost 1 GB of space. I wonder if deleting it will get rid of all the birthday party stuff? or will that still be showing in this new version? I don't want to lose anything, but don't want to waste space on my phone either. Anyone know?
    Last edited by nukesters2; 07-30-15 at 05:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I was in my settings the other day looking why my phone was so full, and I had 16GB in my messages!! I deleted all my message threads with everyone and got all that space back! you can check that if you want. I have 24GB in pictures and videos, but that is after severe editing so I think I will need a new bigger phone soon! lol
    further to that, I see all the farm story 2 games listed, or rather the different versions of them. The last birthday edition is using up almost 1 GB of space. I wonder if deleting it will get rid of all the birthday party stuff? or will that still be showing in this new version? I don't want to lose anything, but don't want to waste space on my phone either. Anyone know?
    All of my birthday stuff still shows up in the new app. I'm thinking about deleting the old app soon.

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast