Thread: My REVIEW?!?

Executive Chef

My REVIEW?!?

Most days, I log into my wonderland once. Rarely more than that. And that's just to do the daily market goal for a gem and then harvest/replant/cook what I just gave to the market.
    And every day lately, this little pop-up picture greets me:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	22220
    Ok, I just gotta laugh!!!
    TL/S8~ Are you serious? LOL You actually want me to review:
    * A game that has lost A LOT of players (I maybe have 2 neighbors left, lol).
    * A game that had potential and then died.
    * A game that is basically just a rip-off of Castle Story's format.
    * Most importantly, a game that hasn't had ANY game updates (App bug updates don't count!) or even an acknowledgment on this forum about the game's status from a single staff member in MONTHS.
    Really? Seriously??? Okayyyyyyyyyy, lol
    Actually, ya might wanna be glad that I'm *not* a person who spends time rating stuff online.

....lol, yeah, I just gotta laugh about that one...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Most days, I log into my wonderland once. Rarely more than that. And that's just to do the daily market goal for a gem and then harvest/replant/cook what I just gave to the market.
    And every day lately, this little pop-up picture greets me:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	22220
    Ok, I just gotta laugh!!!
    TL/S8~ Are you serious? LOL You actually want me to review:
    * A game that has lost A LOT of players (I maybe have 2 neighbors left, lol).
    * A game that had potential and then died.
    * A game that is basically just a rip-off of Castle Story's format.
    * Most importantly, a game that hasn't had ANY game updates (App bug updates don't count!) or even an acknowledgment on this forum about the game's status from a single staff member in MONTHS.
    Really? Seriously??? Okayyyyyyyyyy, lol
    Actually, ya might wanna be glad that I'm *not* a person who spends time rating stuff online.

....lol, yeah, I just gotta laugh about that one...
    I second this. Despite the fact that there's been no new goals to work on since February, I still play several times per day. Sometimes I feel spookily alone in there...If there would be a new update (other than bug fixes) I would write a nice review, because I like the game, even though it's been a weird trip with it since last fall. I'll still be in there, visiting and stocking up, but the reviews I would write atm would be quite strict, so I won't write them at all

Edit: And also: No updates = no gem buying by me
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 07-29-15 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Added edit
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I am also puzzled about Bug Fix Updates. What bugs could a game that rarely gets any play have bugs? Oh wait, perhaps they are ridding the Forest of the crickets I hear whenever I peak in. What really gets my porridge bubbling is the CONSTANT banner notices saying things like Prince Charming is waiting for your new adventures. Huh? Last I remember ol' Charming got himself a horse and headed out for parts unknown. The rest of the lot is wandering aimlessly around the clearing. Puir wee Red Riding Hood is left staring into a hole. If anything WAS in there it has probably since died of starvation. Why are they allowing what really could be a brilliant game wither? *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Nat~ lol yep, me too, just holding my tongue (except HERE, lol!)... TL should be glad of that, lol.

Perry9877~ Your post made me LMAO! Spot on & HILARIOUS! Lol'ing!
    ....the bugs are just crickets, LOL

Executive Chef
    At this point, I think its safe to say you can all delete your games and use the space on your devices for something else. We havent gotten an update in all of this time and I doubt we will. The game had some promise, but I believe they got in over their heads, with all the new changes in office and all the new stuff they added to games that ARE getting new content every week.

It obviously got to be too much, but we wont be told that. Because there may be a few players still buying gems and trying to fully expand. And any money is happy money. I just wish in the future, they would realize if they are able to go full steam ahead and commit, before they release games. And whatever the next one is, wont be a bust. Because to be honest, other than those bubble, gem, fish arranging games, they really do make some great games.

Executive Chef
    I can't see this game in the google play store.