Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update: Chariot Dragon TOURNAMENT!!! 07/28/2015

Fashion Designer
    Grrrr have lost twice to Hammerhead! So frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    A lot of posters on here have had success with Firestorm. Good luck!
    Tried Firestorm twice...didn't come close... Thanks for the suggestion though!

getting through these tournaments is always a pain because i don't have any diamond or champion types

trying to get passed Dark Angel now

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tengoambre123 View Post
    getting through these tournaments is always a pain because i don't have any diamond or champion types

Good luck! i wish you'll start to get more Champions soon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Aaaand we're stuck again... My lvl 12!! warrior king got his bottom kicked by spartan. (Other dragons as well). If infinity (read that in an earlier post) doesn't do the trick, then I'm out of ideas
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks jj hope you're doing well
    Yes, I finished bout 3am. Besides my new update not working! Can't upgrade my dragons. Waiting to here back from support...besides that I'm all good. Thanks

Don't give up, I also don't have any diamond, I know it's pain, but when you have participated several of those tourneys, you will get many experiences on battle, try to use dragon based on type-colour-advantage, the more you get used to it, the more experience you get, you will later on know what dragons work best on ur island. Sometimes there're some great dragons work best on ur island, that's the point, you have to figure out which of them did great job for u. Let's say I have two epic fire dragons (Pompi and Blaze), from these two epic fire (same type and level), Blaze did great job for me in battle arena rather than Pompi. Blaze often won against diamond hybrids for me. Pompi is not as great as Blaze when it came to battle arena. I've ever lost 33 times only to one dragon in previous tourneys, I know it's pain, but it's also the process of learning. Don't let it be a pressure, just have fun with it and sure u will get through all of these processes. Good luck and happy battling, dear friend.

*for Dark Angel, I used Forest dragon epic, bMb. Good luck.
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 07-31-15 at 06:00 PM. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Good luck! i wish you'll start to get more Champions soon
    thanks i won the Rose Knight dragon today making it my first one

Fashion Designer

I have diamonds and two champion but stuck on warrior queen for two days and stuck with spartan all day today. You're ahead of me!! Don't give up. You will get through it!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Don't give up, I also don't have any diamond, I know it's pain, but when you have participated several of those tourneys, you will get many experiences on battle, try to use dragon based on type-colour-advantage, the more you get used to it, the more experience you get, you will later on know what dragons work best on ur island. Sometimes there're some great dragons work best on ur island, that's the point, you have to figure out which of them did great job for u. Let's say I have two epic fire dragons (Pompi and Blaze), from these two epic fire (same type and level), Blaze did great job for me in battle arena rather than Pompi. Blaze often won against diamond hybrids for me. Pompi is not as great as Blaze when it came to battle arena. I've ever lost 33 times only to one dragon in previous tourneys, I know it's pain, but it's also the process of learning. Don't let it be a pressure, just have fun with it and sure u will get through all of these processes. Good luck and happy battling, dear friend.

*for Dark Angel, I used Forest dragon epic, bMb. Good luck.
    thanks so much! its annoying because I've been playing for about 6 months now and am on level 97 but still always manage to feel clueless when it comes to the arena tournaments. That coupled with my amazing talent of breeding common dragons most of the time gets me so frustrated but i see now i need to learn more about type advantage. I'll also definitely give my epic forest a try