Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 7-28-2015

Farm Supplier
    The new version is called Mermaid Cove.

Its in the play store now! Yay!

Executive Chef
    I wonder why it took days for this to be added to the play store.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I have found it on my phone in the Google play store but when I look on my tablet where my games are it's not there. Mermaid Cove is a beautiful colour but I'm not understanding why it's on the phone but not the tablet. Any ideas anyone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    I have found it on my phone in the Google play store but when I look on my tablet where my games are it's not there. Mermaid Cove is a beautiful colour but I'm not understanding why it's on the phone but not the tablet. Any ideas anyone?
    I play on Samsung tablet and it's in my play store, I search under storm8 studios and then show all games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wonder why it took days for this to be added to the play store.
    Because Storm8 has lost interest in this game. As a result, so have I. This new update not only took forever to be available on Android, but the whole thing is ****. The only good part is a short term catalog. Without any new displays I guess I'll have to reach back into storage from last year. As for the new hairstyle? Oh yeah, I often find myself with a utensil in my hair! Not! What were they thinking? At least saving gems yet another week. Absolutely nothing to purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    FS MERMAID COVE!!!!
    Finally! 😆

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    The new version is called Mermaid Cove.
    You know, I searched the play store last night for other versions of Fashion Story - I couldn't find anything other than older versions. It wasn't until I read your post with the name of the new version, plugging "mermaid" on to the end of "fashion story" that I could find it.

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded the new mermaid app.Oh nice colors! I really like the golden " fork" and the shell handbag.Very nice job TL!!!

I have a complaint... why is it that we can sell everything that we buy and win in the challenges except for all the wallpapers and the floor tiles???? if you are anything like I am I am constantly changing the look of my store and want to sell some items that I know that I won't need fr the new look and it helps to get a little bit of the money back for the new looks but right now I have a ton of wallpapers and floor tiles that I know that I will never use again and it really bothers me that its just sitting there ... please fix this issue!!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast